Anyone from NM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samurai pizza cats View Post
    damn i WAS going on the 18th too! was going to pick up an e30 i was buying but because of complications it didnt go thru.
    Damn! That sucks! Out of curiosity, were you going to look at the white E30 for sale for $4k?

Additionally, I'll be in ABQ by around breakfast time and then I'll have the rest of the day free, for the most part.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Anyone?

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        I'll be in ABQ on the 18th with 325ix. Any meets or anything? It is a Saturday :D
        How long you staying here? I'm down for a few weeks but my cars torn apart getting ready o Repaint it at a friends shop

Comment

Originally posted by ortega1212 View Post
          How long you staying here? I'm down for a few weeks but my cars torn apart getting ready o Repaint it at a friends shop
          From about 10ish in the morning till Sunday at approximately 3 in the morning

Comment

Damn. Oh well.

Comment

Saw a Delphin(?) early model E30 around Nob Hill today. Looked lowered on stock weaves, it had angel eyes (I believe) and some sort of German badge on the grill. Anyone here?

Comment

Bump. New to the E30's and live here in ABQ.

Comment

I know a lot of you southwest guys' hearts skip a beat when this section gets bumped other than Houston e30's (I know mine used to).

I'm planning on being in ABQ from Jan. 11-17. Anyone have anything going on?

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Ha, Lambo and I went through there about two weeks ago.

Comment

Anyone???

Comment

^^^^chris is an awesome guy albuquerque30 "alex" and I have gotten a few things here and there from him. anybody happen to have a bleeder valve plastic screw for an m42 radiator the damn head just broke off of mine?
                        also anybody want to meet up this week? im off work at 3 all week

Comment

another from ABQ, or, rio rancho i should say.

still no e30. yet :l

Comment

I'm from Rio Rancho as well, '87 325is currently swapping an s52 in. Hopefully have it finished soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph93 View Post
                              I'm from Rio Rancho as well, '87 325is currently swapping an s52 in. Hopefully have it finished soon.
                              Found an e30 myself, but it's in alamagordo. Not sure if it's worth the drive. '87 325e for 1200

Teenager budgets :l

Comment

Originally posted by Carnifex View Post
                                Found an e30 myself, but it's in alamagordo. Not sure if it's worth the drive. '87 325e for 1200

Teenager budgets :l
                                White? Diving board bumpers and a faded ///M badge on the back?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X