Need used wheel options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need used wheel options

I want to change my wheels and looking for something local to Dallas.

Anyone have any wheels they want to sell. This is what I want to put them on.

Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	rear side view.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	7210844

What are you looking for? And what budget are you working with?
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
      What are you looking for? And what budget are you working with?

Not sure on the price but I would want to stay in the 14 to 15 inch size range. No chrome or black. Just something to add spice. No idea on the type. Send pics if you have something in mind.

Thanks

Comment

I say bump up to 15s, possibly 16s. You can check around eBay or VWVortex as there's plenty of stuff in there. You just have to watch out for sizes and offsets as our rwd cars require lower offsets than the FWD vdubs.

For sizing, check the Wheels & Tires section thread that our boy Jay (Mystikal) has. He will be able to give you a good idea if the wheels you are looking at will fit or not.

If you are considering for inexpensive new, then Eurostop USA has plenty of options.
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Unless you want something aftermarket or 16" or bigger I suggest restoring the ones you got since basketweaves are highly sought out after. Also will you be giving this car to your daughter? If so, you may want to get her input on this. When I was 15 or 16 my father suggested new rims for the e30 and I was against it. Mostly because I was worried that I would no longer have the roundel in the center caps. He claimed you could always add the emblem later. This was before ebay became well known and used, so I dont know how this was possible.

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
          If you are considering for inexpensive new, then Eurostop USA has plenty of options.
          Thats where I got my rims from.

eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.

EuroStopUSA AutoHaus Of DTM FiberWerkz & ESM Wheels!

They wheels they sell are e30 specific, so you dont have to worry about lug spacing and offset
          Last edited by UmmYeahOk; 01-20-2009, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I can sell you my Ronal LS if you're interested

Comment

^ yes, for about tree-fiddy please...

Comment

Originally posted by Maluco View Post
                ^ yes, for about tree-fiddy please...
                i think he wants something around "tree-fiddy" x3. because apparently they had been gold plated by Ronal, and they're no longer in production.

Comment

Yeah I would take the Ronals. Look sweet. I just sent you a PM

Comment

Working...
                  X