Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

albuquerque new mexico meet any intrest ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

albuquerque new mexico meet any intrest ???

hows it going my name is josh i am trying to get a meet going here in abq, i was wondering if there is any interest ? i am trying to get something going on a weekend afternoon let me know if you are interested i have about 6 or 7 people so far and i posted on e30tech and craigslist too.
    thanks have a great day

josh i

anyone down to meet up at the rsw drift cross event next saturday its from 11 to 5 ?

Comment

I can't make that event. you having any other e30 meets in town?
      "i'm too drunk, to taste this chicken." - colonel sanders

Comment

how about a saturday meet at abq uptown around 7ish let me know

Comment

hey there guys. pulling my motor out of the e30 tomorrow and starting the budget stroker build if anyone wants to come buy and check it out call me 5147942. I'm in espanola.
          sigpic

Comment

woo hoo im doing the paperwork for my new car tomorrow warning e28 content we still need to get a meet going hit me up 227-6214

Comment

Hey guys in NM I need help please! anyone have a ETA I need someone that can come up to Espanola (just north of sant fe to let me use there DME to see if mine is bad thanks guys! 505 514 7942
              sigpic

Comment

nevermind on the earlier post I scored a 325ic And did a budget stroker with a motronic 1.3 swap! woohoo
                sigpic

Comment

hey New Mexico guys! just wanted to check in and see if anyone is ever gonna put together a meet. anyone board this weekend I will be finishing up my boosted stroker. gotta fly down to u pull it for a wiring harness but be back at the house around 10 wrenching. give me a call if you wanna drop by!
                  sigpic

Comment

what happen to the new mexico homies! I have been trying to hit these regional sections up on all the forums!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X