Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free beer and tacos in PA... (local version) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free beer and tacos in PA... (local version) :)

Well, not COMPLETELY free, but no cost to you.

My front suspension is trashed. My rack is leaking. My rotors need replaced.

I tried for the second time to do the struts today. When I finally got the wheel off (long story), the allen screw holding the rotor on was rounded. Friggen allen screws. That guy should be beaten. I had to stop, because it's my DD and the boss wanted to close up early. No time for drilling screws and running for parts. I got nowhere, other than inspecting the ball joints, bushings, tie rods, etc. They all need replaced.

I need a wrenching buddy. Someone who really knows what they're doing. I'm an auto body/collision guy. Need your car painted? Body work? Quarters welded on? Rust repair? I'm your guy.

I suck at wrenching. I have no friggen patience for stripped screws and squeezing my big ass hand into a tight space. It seems like there's a ton of you guys on here. Let's make a deal.

I have some money. I really want to just rebuild the entire front end in one weekend. I'd like to do the E36 rack swap at the same time. I already have drilled rotors, pads, Eibach springs, and Bilstein struts. I still need to get some control arms, the rack, tie rods, etc.

Can somebody local PLEASE help me put this together? I'm not asking you to do it for me, but I need someone with patience and skill. I know how everything works, and would eventually figure it out, but this is my DD and I can't afford to be without for more than a day or two.

I'll pay you. I'll do body work in trade. I'll buy beer and food. I'll take your wife's sister on a date. I don't care.

I have a garage, but all of my tools are at work. The boss won't let us use the shop on weekends. Basically, your place would probably work best. Mine would be ok in a pinch, I guess.

I'd like to do it next weekend, if at all possible. Otherwise, I'm going to have to stop driving the car.

Is there anyone willing to help me out?
Working...
X