looking for an e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for an e30

Im looking for a cheap e30 in new york, has to be stick two door or four door. email me at nybasketballfan@aol.com

I have an E30 but she needs some work and its a stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bavdrifter View Post
      I have an E30 but she needs some work and its a stick.
      are you located in ny?

Comment

There's a VERY clean one for sale at Guten Parts in Maplewood, NJ. It's a late-model (plastic bumper) 325is coupe with a 5-speed, E30 M3 suspension, sports seats, and many other goodies.

I test drove the car last weekend for my dad, but he's looking for something a little less hardcore. The engine pulls very cleanly and the shifter/gearbox feel brand new. The car needs nothing. If I had the cash, I would have bought it for myself.
        sigpic
        1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
        2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
          There's a VERY clean one for sale at Guten Parts in Maplewood, NJ. It's a late-model (plastic bumper) 325is coupe with a 5-speed, E30 M3 suspension, sports seats, and many other goodies.

I test drove the car last weekend for my dad, but he's looking for something a little less hardcore. The engine pulls very cleanly and the shifter/gearbox feel brand new. The car needs nothing. If I had the cash, I would have bought it for myself.
          im sure it isnt cheap im looking for someone along 1 to 1.5g

Comment

Originally posted by toointoxicated60 View Post
            im sure it isnt cheap
            It was very fairly priced for what it is.

Originally posted by toointoxicated60 View Post
            im looking for someone along 1 to 1.5g
            It'll be hard to find anything better than a parts car for that kind of money. Solid E30's in good mechanical condition generally fetch between $3500 and $5000.
            sigpic
            1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
            2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
              It was very fairly priced for what it is.

It'll be hard to find anything better than a parts car for that kind of money. Solid E30's in good mechanical condition generally fetch between $3500 and $5000.
              good deals pop up. ive seen a few just was too late and already sold lol.

Comment

Im in maine actually. But what part of NY are you in?

Comment

Im in maine actually. But what part of NY are you in?
                  Queens =\ what type of condition is it in? and how much would you let it go for?

Comment

well its not in bad shape but its not in great shape either. Its got some rust in some places I have patched a few places in order to pass maine inspection. but the car is having some issues staying running. and I am sure what the problem is. It ran good for a while and it was alot of fun to drive but now as soon as the car warms up it starts to die and stall out. oh by the way the car is a 1984 BMW 318i with the 4cyl M10 motor with a 5speed transmission. I have undercoated the floor inside as well as the trunk. I put in a new carpet that I reconditioned its black the door cards are tan with black handles there is also a black rear deck and the seats are recaro sport seats also tan. but they are both passenger. the car also has Bavarian autosport lowering springs and bilstein struts as well as a bav auto sway bar and high performance plug wires.
                    I also have a rubber spoiler for the trunk and I have an air deflector for the sunroof. the car is black or a shade of it.

thats basically the car in a nutshell.

Comment

well its not in bad shape but its not in great shape either. Its got some rust in some places I have patched a few places in order to pass maine inspection. but the car is having some issues staying running. and I am sure what the problem is. It ran good for a while and it was alot of fun to drive but now as soon as the car warms up it starts to die and stall out. oh by the way the car is a 1984 BMW 318i with the 4cyl M10 motor with a 5speed transmission. I have undercoated the floor inside as well as the trunk. I put in a new carpet that I reconditioned its black the door cards are tan with black handles there is also a black rear deck and the seats are recaro sport seats also tan. but they are both passenger. the car also has Bavarian autosport lowering springs and bilstein struts as well as a bav auto sway bar and high performance plug wires.
                      I also have a rubber spoiler for the trunk and I have an air deflector for the sunroof. the car is black or a shade of it.

thats basically the car in a nutshell.
                      i want a late model e30 sorry

Comment

^ CL is your best friend..

Comment

Originally posted by selturk View Post
                          ^ CL is your best friend..
                          im checking that out too already.

Comment

Working...
                          X