Rev Ny meet???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMWerke
    replied
    apparently some guys are meeting up september 25th at 1pm at astoria park in queens i think i will be going!

    Leave a comment:


  • KillaCams
    replied
    Im in the long island area (Central islip/ Lake grove) for a few days if any local guys want to meet up maybe we can do an evening mall meet or something

    Leave a comment:


  • MrSlacker
    replied
    dude8383 and I will be there

    Leave a comment:


  • Aerton
    replied
    Hey Frank and the rest of the gang, how about meeting at Bimmerstock. How many of you guys are coming out? Hope to see you guys there.








    Originally posted by FrankM E30
    Guys,

    I can't make it this weekend. I can't make it down to LI from Binghamton this weekend. Fuckin sucks. Sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by FrankM E30
    Guys,

    I can't make it this weekend. I can't make it down to LI from Binghamton this weekend. Fuckin sucks. Sorry.
    :(

    Definitely does suck man...when are you coming down again?

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Guys,

    I can't make it this weekend. I can't make it down to LI from Binghamton this weekend. Fuckin sucks. Sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWerke
    replied
    me too

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWerke
    you working with sam the man this weekend?
    I'll be at Glen Cove Sunday.

    Leave a comment:


  • 99em1
    replied
    Be down for a meet if I got a few items on the list taken care of. $$ is kicking my ass up and down the street.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWerke
    replied
    Originally posted by dude8383
    LOL you dirty man! What are you doing this weekend? I'm heading to Bayshore to help a friend out with some stuff. Come for the cruise, will be going early A.M. and likely staying late as well.



    I thought you fixed it? Shitty job?
    you working with sam the man this weekend?

    Leave a comment:


  • dude8383
    replied
    Originally posted by BrooklynMW
    Yeah, I keep forgetting that I may need to owe you a couple of HJ's myself. Gotta get that dang suspension kit! Damn my empty bank account.
    LOL you dirty man! What are you doing this weekend? I'm heading to Bayshore to help a friend out with some stuff. Come for the cruise, will be going early A.M. and likely staying late as well.

    Originally posted by sticksdaman
    i'll be down, pending i can get my car un fucked up in time
    I thought you fixed it? Shitty job?

    Leave a comment:


  • sticksdaman
    replied
    i'll be down, pending i can get my car un fucked up in time

    Leave a comment:


  • BrooklynMW
    replied
    Originally posted by dude8383
    That's cause he isn't very handy. He's going to be relying on whatever free time I have to use me...

    Its okay, he pays me in free handy j's ;)

    Yeah, I keep forgetting that I may need to owe you a couple of HJ's myself. Gotta get that dang suspension kit! Damn my empty bank account.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMWerke
    replied
    Originally posted by boomer
    Maybe the Queens e30tech guys and the LI guys could join forces.
    http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96579
    I dont know why you put the vert in your sig cause I will be taking that off your hands soon! :p

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmer335i07
    replied
    >>>>>Bimmerstock 2010<<<<<

    Leave a comment:

Working...