Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb: blue foglight pigtail for late model fogs.
    www.instagram.com/snwmble
    #snwmble

Current:
    '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
    '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
    '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
    '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
    '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
    '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
    '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
    '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

wtb: coupe door gaskets / weatherstrip (body side)
      -Steven
      Feedback Thread

Comment

Looking for a set of ESM BBS rs reps w/ tires for the right price. Also looking for OEM exhaust or one close to that. lmk what you guys have.

Comment

Originally posted by APmovement View Post
          Looking for a set of ESM BBS rs reps w/ tires for the right price. Also looking for OEM exhaust or one close to that. lmk what you guys have.
          Shooting you a PM
          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

I got a real nice OEM stock exhaust, located in cherry hill, PM me if interested.

Comment

Selling my trm c1 wheels with tires 550$

Comment

I've got a clean 3.73 LSD that we pulled off of a car that was getting a 24v swap.

$325.

Unsure of mileage because its not original to the car but it does appear to be a low mileage unit. Diff bushing is still in good shape as well.

NOTE: The wet spots are just PB, I used it to loosen up the axle bolts.

Also have a catback from a stock M20 325i. Pulled this off of a parts car.

Decent shape with surface rust here and there. Located in Farmingdale NY 11735. Also have an ANSA sport exhaust if you're looking for something nicer.

Last edited by dude8383; 10-08-2015, 03:03 PM.

Comment

WTB: front left strut housing and the plastic cap for the springs. I think that's what it's called. Need it ASAP. I'm in 11434 not too far from JFK airport.

I'm a noob. I'm an E30 noob. So most of my questions will be glorious display of noobility. I apologize in advance.

I lurk no more.

Comment

E36 M3 steering racks

I have 2 steering racks for sale, 1 rebuilt and 1 used

First one is a new rebuilt steering rack for a 1995 M3, purchased from rack doctor, never used.
                    I paid $430 including core charge since i didn't have another green label rack, I'm willing to let it go for $300 picked up

Second one is a standard E36 or 96-99 M3 steering rack, used but good condition
                    This one is $100 picked up

Prices are non-negotiable
                    I'm located in Glendale, NY 11385
                    -Steven
                    Feedback Thread

Comment

Wtb Cross member call text 347-610-6970
                      Shake

Comment

I will have pictures up later, but I have a full m20 out of an 325ix for sale. I picked the engine up from Levent at GPS a while ago for a project, but I am going a different direction.

Comment

SOLD

Hey R3v,
                          Selling BBS RC090 wheels. They are 17x8 et20 and have been fill and drilled from 5x120 to 4x100. They come with decent Nanking 215/40 ties, caps, 16 special extended lugs to fit in the drill holes and two 1/2" spacers to allow you to clear the front brake calipers on the e30. I also have about 15 spare wheel bolts I will include with the wheels.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20111002-00688.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	7180604
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20121110-01942.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	7180605

The wheels are not perfect as you can see with some curb rash. They are strait and never needed repair. One of the tires has a small bubble. I bought these off a r3v member in 2011. I took the clear coat off and cleaned them up. I recently did a quick restore where they look "good".

I would like $900 firm for outright sale and will trade+cash for a good set of e30 basketweeves. I estimate basketweeves with tires being $200-350 based on condition and will take that of the outright sale price.

Will ship on your dime. Wheels are located in 11710
                          Last edited by ttrousdell; 11-09-2015, 10:26 AM.

The Build:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Have a clean G260 up for sale that was pulled off of a well maintained m20b25.

I'll throw in two quarts of REDLINE MTL with the sale too.

Located in FARMINGDALE NY 11735

Asking $350, had 162k when pulled and didn't have any issues shifting.

Comment

WTB Driver sport seat lower metal frame. Seat rails not needed.

Comment

WTB Blue houndstooth driver door card in good condition for a coupe. Will take the pair if need be. I'm local to Hershey Pa.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X