Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick's e30
    Got a spare G260, clutch, pressure plate, flywheel, driveshaft and an M42 radiator in Stamford Ct. I'm about 25-30 minutes outside the Bronx.

Nick

How much for the drivetrain?

Comment

I have 2 - 3.0L s50b30US cranks for sale. Looking for $325 each OBO

Also a 2001 e53 x5 Titanium over black, 5 speed manual - $6500 OBO

Comment

WTB Medium case output shafts, already have the cover, plz let me know thanks!
        sigpic
        2008 E60 528Xi - Daily
        1991 E30 318iS S50 ///M
        1987 E30 325 [SOLD]

Follow my build thread!
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=385058

Comment

Hello everyone I am parting out a '97 E36 M3 Sedan with the complete 5 speed S52 swap also available. Car was hit on the right front, I originally bought it to drop the full swap into my own E30 but have decided to keep my 93k mile M20 and turbo it. The motor has 211,000 miles on it and runs strong. I already performed a compression test on it and compression on all cylinders are within spec. Motor is still in the car and anyone local interested in the full swap can come down and we can start it and do another compression test together as well if you wish. Vehicle had Megan Racing fully adjustable coil overs with camber plates that I have removed and are also available for sale. Front bumper,Headlights, right fender, and hood and right front suspension are not available due to being damaged in the accident it was involved in before I bought it. The right front door and rear bumper have also been sold already. Contact me via pm for quicker response and prices if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by NYSE30 View Post
            Hello everyone I am parting out a '97 E36 M3 Sedan with the complete 5 speed S52 swap also available. Car was hit on the right front, I originally bought it to drop the full swap into my own E30 but have decided to keep my 93k mile M20 and turbo it. The motor has 211,000 miles on it and runs strong. I already performed a compression test on it and compression on all cylinders are within spec. Motor is still in the car and anyone local interested in the full swap can come down and we can start it and do another compression test together as well if you wish. Vehicle had Megan Racing fully adjustable coil overs with camber plates that I have removed and are also available for sale. Front bumper,Headlights, right fender, and hood and right front suspension are not available due to being damaged in the accident it was involved in before I bought it. The right front door and rear bumper have also been sold already. Contact me via pm for quicker response and prices if you like.

Pm'd

Comment

Selling plastic bumper conversion,
              Front Plastic Bumper with both bumper shocks
              Rear Plastic Bumper with both bumper shocks
              Front Metal Valence

All off a Silver E30
              rear needs black trim
              front bumper has small crack in the corner, nothing major
              all good condition damage

Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn! PM me!
              sigpic
              2008 E60 528Xi - Daily
              1991 E30 318iS S50 ///M
              1987 E30 325 [SOLD]

Follow my build thread!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=385058

Comment

WTB pass fender

WTB non vert pass fender rust free. color doesnt' matter. willing to drive a couple hours for a good deal. pm me

Comment

Anyone have a set of H&R sport springs for 325e/325i for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by CW325 View Post
                    Anyone have a set of H&R sport springs for 325e/325i for sale?
                    Brand new sets are on sale for $230 shipped

My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Last edited by 914e30; 03-16-2016, 06:59 AM.

Comment

selling all my 4x100 wheels if anyone local is interested.

-Dee
                        5-lugged turbo 318is Barn car
                        IG: @deebelmont

Comment

Hey guys, my 318iS is finally for sale for reals - with pics and everything!

My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

wtb pop out windows complete.
                            www.instagram.com/snwmble
                            #snwmble

Current:
                            '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                            '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                            '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                            '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                            '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                            '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                            '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                            '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

WTB: a starter for my 87 325e

Comment

E30 Early Model Euro Bumper ACS valance front and rear $900 picked up. PM me for pics.

Comment

Working...
                                X