Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for e30 trunk carpet and side pieces

Comment

I may have it......

I recall gutting my trunk.....and I think I kept everything..

pm me manana

I'm 25 mins N of Whitestone BR
      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

I'm looking for two of these sensors. I've looked it up some call it a speed sensor. Other places have called a flywheel sensor or ignition reference sensor.

I can get it from eBay but I'd much rather give my money to a fellow enthusiast. Thanks. Happy fourth!

Got the part. Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by MrPromax; 07-11-2016, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPromax View Post

I'm looking for two of these sensors. I've looked it up some call it a speed sensor. Other places have called a flywheel sensor or ignition reference sensor.

I can get it from eBay but I'd much rather give my money to a fellow enthusiast. Thanks. Happy fourth!

That looks like the Crank Position Senor (CPS). I have one for sale if you'd like. I sold the other one last week.
          Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

sold
            Last edited by BobombETA; 07-08-2016, 12:08 PM.
            Instagram
            sigpic
            Current: 99 M3
            Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

WTB: Late Model Fog Light Pigtail

Does anyone have a late model fog light pigtail FS?
              Thanks!
              R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
              └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

WTB: Black e36 carpet, coupe or sedan. Very good condition.
                Instagram
                sigpic
                Current: 99 M3
                Past: 84 325e, 84 528e

Comment

Stock exhaust for sale, came off car with 70k miles. Also have sport steering wheel from same car and a rewrapped mt1 370mm wheel for sale.
                  http://www.DeluxeCarStorage.com
                  87 325ic - Early ACS Tribute
                  90 325i MT2 - R.I.P

Seller Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380908

Comment

Selling BBS RC090 wheels. They are 17x8 et20 and have been fill and drilled from 5x120 to 4x100. They come with decent Nanking 215/40 ties, caps, 16 special extended lugs to fit in the drill holes and two 1/2" spacers to allow you to clear the front brake calipers on the e30. I also have about 15 spare wheel bolts I will include with the wheels.

The wheels are not perfect as you can see with some curb rash. They are strait and never needed repair. One of the tires has a small bubble. I bought these off a r3v member in 2015.

I would like $950 nego. for outright sale and will trade+cash for a good set of e30 wheels preferably 15 or 16 inch.

Below is a video the PO put together when he was selling them. They're in the same condition. I haven't driven more than 100 miles with them on.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Limited time only price drop! First one to come picks these up by Friday can take them home for $750. Found myself a cool project and need the money by friday. After that I can watch these collect dust for a bit.

Comment

I have an s50 cylinder head for sale, will come with updated valve retainers kit which are recommended as s50's were known to drop valves. Mileage was approximately 112k miles when pulled. Unfortunately the camshafts were sold separately. I swapped in a complete s52 so I am clearing out the s50 from the garage, will post pictures soon. I will also throw in a new-in-box Elring head gasket with purchase. Local pickup only - $200. I would recommend having everything checked at a machine shop prior to installation and have them install the updated valve retainers at the same time.

Also have these for sale and will consider shipping.
                        OBD-II e36 intake manifold - $40
                        M20 intake manifold - $20 but a six-pack of beer will do the trick as well.
                        Last edited by chuckdizzle; 07-28-2016, 09:17 AM. Reason: added parts

Comment

Originally posted by chuckdizzle View Post
                          I have an s50 cylinder head for sale, will come with updated valve retainers kit which are recommended as s50's were known to drop valves. Mileage was approximately 112k miles when pulled. Unfortunately the camshafts were sold separately. I swapped in a complete s52 so I am clearing out the s50 from the garage, will post pictures soon. I will also throw in a new-in-box Elring head gasket with purchase. Local pickup only - $200. I would recommend having everything checked at a machine shop prior to installation and have them install the updated valve retainers at the same time.

Also have these for sale and will consider shipping.
                          OBD-II e36 intake manifold - $40
                          chuck, i might be interested in that head... i'll crunch some numbers to see if i can keep it for the "just in case" stash.
                          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Anybody selling a working e30 a/c unit?

89 325i - s62 swap, 5 lug

03 e46 m3 manual - Karbonius csl airbox and snorkel, ttfs csl map sensor rail, csl headers, euro cats, ss x-pipe, scza muffler, JRZ RS1, turner power pulleys, turner sways, autosolutions ssk, and advan rsIIs

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                              chuck, i might be interested in that head... i'll crunch some numbers to see if i can keep it for the "just in case" stash.
                              Let me know! I have the block as well but haven't officially posted it for sale yet. Its sitting on a moving dolly and I'm deciding what to do with it but most likely I'll want to sell it and get back some space in my garage.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckdizzle View Post
                                Let me know! I have the block as well but haven't officially posted it for sale yet. Its sitting on a moving dolly and I'm deciding what to do with it but most likely I'll want to sell it and get back some space in my garage.

If D doesn't take the block. Is it complete with crank, rods, and pistons or just a bare block?

Comment

Working...
                                X