Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelzzrocka View Post
    anyone knows where i can get some wheel studs, when i changed my brakes i let the guys at the shop tighten my wheels...so, i was driving then 2 studs came right off and my wheel was ready to come out as well, luckly it didnt and there wasnt much damage when it got flat bed back home..
    check out Al's Hubcaps in Mineola. I'm looking into maybe getting a wheel straightened there and their website says they have the largest selection of lugs and studs. alshubcaps.com

after reading some of his reviews, I dont think I'll be taking my wheel to Al's. but if you are just looking into studs, i guess it cant hurt to give him a call.
    Last edited by edsta74; 06-02-2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by edsta74 View Post
      check out Al's Hubcaps in Mineola. I'm looking into maybe getting a wheel straightened there and their website says they have the largest selection of lugs and studs. alshubcaps.com

after reading some of his reviews, I dont think I'll be taking my wheel to Al's. but if you are just looking into studs, i guess it cant hurt to give him a call.
      thanks man.

Comment

edsta, ever make it to that wheel place? Papi fix my rim? or whatever its' called
        www.instagram.com/snwmble
        #snwmble

Current:
        '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
        '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
        '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
        '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
        '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
        '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
        '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
        '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
          edsta, ever make it to that wheel place? Papi fix my rim? or whatever its' called
          I was going to go on Saturday but they close at 2p and I had some stuff to take of. They were closed by the time i was done. And they are closed on Sundays. Im going to try one day this week becuase Im camping this weekend, so we'll see.

Comment

What's their going rate for straightening?
            Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Originally posted by poopin04 View Post
              What's their going rate for straightening?
              no idea. havent called them. i'll find out when i go there and let you guys know. if I ever get there! LOL

Comment

Looking for a 3.25 diff
                Sticky:True e36 one touch windows DIY

1990 M3
                1992 Mtech (S50 + 5 Lug)

Comment

I highly do not recommend Al's Hubcaps. I've sent my wheels there before and he did a garbage ass job. Plus the guy is a fucking dick!

Go to Papo's, my boy just got his volks straightened and powdercoated and they look brand new.

Originally posted by edsta74 View Post

1972 2002Tii

Comment

Got hit by a taxi so I really need a bunch of parts:

Front grills, both sides and kidneys
                    E radiator
                    Drivers side headlight assembly
                    Valance early or late (need a lip also if its an early valance)
                    Hood
                    Possibly core support

PM me if you have any of these. Thanks.

Comment

Have the grilles...and if your sealed beam I have an assembly

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                      -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Have grills and sealed beams.. maybe a valance... free for pickup in bloomfield nj.

Comment

Originally posted by Vin-barrett View Post
                          Have grills and sealed beams.. maybe a valance... free for pickup in bloomfield nj.
                          What valance? Early or late?

Comment

Early.. is a little dinged up but can be put back into service. pm your cell and ill text u a pic. I was gonna put it in the trash

Comment

Anyone have a clutch alignment tool for a G260 setup?
                              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Got one ya can borrow

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                                -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Working...
                                X