Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLG View Post
    Someone come take this black armrest rear seat...top and bottom 120$

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    :(...

Comment

Originally posted by leegf View Post

haha, yes. i hate teasers but this is seriously the best view for now:

will be unveiled in full very soon hopefully :D
      Oh you didn't tell me about that bit!! See you soon ;)
      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

I'm looking for the upper piece of an early model valence, looks like this:

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
          esta any review of Papi fix my rims?
          No updates. i ran into some cooling issues with my X5 that needed attention. And found out my tires (on the x5) needed replacing, so I havent been back to repair the rim. Oh and I havent been working for the last 3 weeks thanks to Con Ed locking out all its union employees. So I have been laying low. trying not to spend any unnecessary money right now.

Plus the ix is having some sort of electrical gremlin that will need to be sorted first. when it rains, it pours.....

Comment

buy my wheels! :)

E46t

Comment

Wtb in NNJ:

- ashtray
              - early model aftermarket front splitter/lip/valance
              - OEM 4x100 wheels w/ good tires
              - in-tank transfer pump
              BMWfanaticVR6addict
              8 e30s - 1 e36 m3 - 3 corrado vr6s - 1 mk2 vr6 - 1 735il - 1 525i - 1 miata
              (the following have been sold, crashed, stolen or parted)

Comment

I'm in need of an early model 325e single mass flywheel. If anyone has one PM me please! Thanks!

Comment

Complete M20 engine + wiring harness + ecu and free 4hp22 automatic tranny included with sale - $400 picked up or best offer. Came out of '87 325i vert with 202k - mated to auto tranny its whole life, recent timing belt 1yr/5k miles ago and recent valve adjustment performed by Guten Parts and Service.

Located in Farmingdale, NY

- Frank
                  '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
                  http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
                  Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

Sport Comp II tach, have had this sitting for awhile...worked great in my other car, only stopped using it because its getting restored.

120$

-Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

two new tie rod assembies

$40 picked up
                      $45 shipped

prices are firm
                      Had a smooth purchase transaction with me?
                      Please share your feedback

Comment

okay,so here we go...i got up for sale is my 1989 325i e30 coupe red with 195k miles on the body sitting on basketweaves for now and on JOM suspension , few small dings here n there nothing major, one rust spot in the rear under the bumper.i had this up for sale a while ago but noone bite so since then i decided to pick up a complete m50 swap off a member on the forum. the m50 came complete with engine mounts brake booster, ecu, custom shifter link,tranny mounts,getrag tranny and as well as a LSD diff that i still havent taken off the parts car.now, i took out the m20 that was sitting in there but i havent found time to throw the m50 in, all i did so far is clean out the engine bay, and retro fitted the brake booster. as for the wiring i have everything ready to be spliced to the m20 harness.( the car is just sitting in my garage , comes with an IS lip and a begie back seat with a rip on it, and 2 kickers and amp) Heres my old FS thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=247731 (the xxrs are not on it anymore and i have a new dash and cluster to go in)

how she is sitting right now
                        the m50 thats going in

getrag tranny n custom shift

WILL NOT PARTOUT
                        price im asking is 3500 nego (i will try to work on it when i can, and by some miracle i finish the build it will either be up for more $$ or ill probably end up keeping it) open to offers

Comment

Nardi 385mm Steering wheel

All leather wheel in good condition,no loose stitching or tears.
                          Tab on the wheel boss that cancels the turn signal was re-attached and is holding up well.
                          Asking $100.

Last edited by boomer; 07-27-2012, 03:30 PM.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kelzzrocka View Post
                            okay,so here we go...i got up for sale is my 1989 325i e30 coupe red with 195k miles on the body sitting on basketweaves for now and on JOM suspension , few small dings here n there nothing major, one rust spot in the rear under the bumper.i had this up for sale a while ago but noone bite so since then i decided to pick up a complete m50 swap off a member on the forum. the m50 came complete with engine mounts brake booster, ecu, custom shifter link,tranny mounts,getrag tranny and as well as a LSD diff that i still havent taken off the parts car.now, i took out the m20 that was sitting in there but i havent found time to throw the m50 in, all i did so far is clean out the engine bay, and retro fitted the brake booster. as for the wiring i have everything ready to be spliced to the m20 harness.( the car is just sitting in my garage , comes with an IS lip and a begie back seat with a rip on it, and 2 kickers and amp) Heres my old FS thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=247731 (the xxrs are not on it anymore and i have a new dash and cluster to go in)

WILL NOT PARTOUT
                            price im asking is 3500 nego (i will try to work on it when i can, and by some miracle i finish the build it will either be up for more $$ or ill probably end up keeping it) open to offers

If you decide to just sell just the car let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by boomer View Post
                              All leather wheel in good condition,no loose stitching or tears.
                              Tab on the wheel boss that cancels the turn signal was re-attached and is holding up well.
                              Asking $100.
                              Rich, I see you put euroweaves on... looks GREAT!!!
                              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                                Rich, I see you put euroweaves on... looks GREAT!!!
                                Those were Ronals Denis,just sold 'em,the car is next.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X