Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrSlacker View Post
    Still looking for M42 catback if anyone has one

Comment

got a head for an m42 if anyone needs one

318is, m50tu g240 s3.46

Comment

Bunch of parts in New Haven, CT. I will be driving through NYC/NJ and upstate (Binghamton, Syracuse, Buffalo) twice before I move.

Comment

3.73 LSD, 250$ obo Located Brooklyn NY
          -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Looking for trunk interior

Comment

Getrag 260

~150k miles

$100 obo

Located in Corning, NY

Comment

Sideswiped 6-speed manual, 2004 Carbon Black E46 M3 convertible 72K miles (complete minus rear quarter cut out, drivers door & fender removed & interior seats), rear drivers suspension collapsed.....but engine, tranny & and everything mechanically sound.

$6000.

Posting for a friend. Located in North NJ. Perfect for a swap on an E30 with everything you need.
                www.instagram.com/snwmble
                #snwmble

Current:
                '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
                  Sideswiped 6-speed manual, 2004 Carbon Black E46 M3 convertible 72K miles (complete minus rear quarter cut out, drivers door & fender removed & interior seats), rear drivers suspension collapsed.....but engine, tranny & and everything mechanically sound.

$6000.

Posting for a friend. Located in North NJ. Perfect for a swap on an E30 with everything you need.
                  Is this the car I think it is??? :(

E46t

Comment

Parting out a 1991 318i way up in boston, but I'm heading through the tri state area the weekend of the 20th on my way to delaware. Still a lot of parts available, its going to the junker in about 2 weeks so parts are going cheap, lemme know what you need and we can meet up on my drive.
                    1991 318is ---230K - DD
                    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by leegf View Post
                      Is this the car I think it is??? :(
                      lol nah but he's a friend of both of ours. He picked one up at the end of last summer, after my buddy and i had ours for a while.
                      #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

FS: 17x7.5" 5x120 - Team Dynamics Wheels

Selling these for a buddy of mine.

They're 5x120, 17x7.5" and we have no idea which model they are...

Sale includes tires too. 225/40 17. ET 28

PRICE $800 PICKED UP.

IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

got a 1989 "I" head off a running 325i fs, looking for 60 bucks picked up valves,rockers,and everything in intact only need head studs

Comment

Originally posted by jrobie79 View Post
                            Parting out a 1991 318i way up in boston, but I'm heading through the tri state area the weekend of the 20th on my way to delaware. Still a lot of parts available, its going to the junker in about 2 weeks so parts are going cheap, lemme know what you need and we can meet up on my drive.
                            pmed

Comment

m30

Selling a M30B35 from a 92' 735i. I was told the Milage was around 84K when I bought it and since then I have put about 3K on it. Engine was compression tested before removal from the car. All numbers were around 150psi while the engine was warm. I have pics of test upon request. Engine was recently regasketed and new timing chain tensioned installed. Well maintained engine that provided me with reliable service. Sad to see it go but I have no room in my dads garage for it.

The swap includes the engine w/ alternator, e28 535i behr radiator (fairly new), Motor mounts, complete exhaust with magniflow mufflers, harness for swapping to a 325i or 325e, computer, 17lb ford injectors, M5 lightweight flywheel, coolant hoses. Basically everything but the driveshaft and transmission.

Looking to get 1000 obo. I can help load into your car or truck. If you need help with the swap i can also offer my services. Located in Bellmore, NY

Pics of the engine can be seen throughout my build thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=191125&page=3

Thanks for looking -Tom

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_4795.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	7153554

The Build:
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

I have 3 black leather headrests. $30/each
                                #snwmble

Current:

Past:

Comment

Working...
                                X