Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

free eta parts and M20B25 shortblock

from a 1987 325es
    You will have to pick this up in Bloomfield NJ on a evening or weekend. I am not interested in shipping or driving half-way etc....

eta ECU with ebay chip -free

exhaust I posted a couple posts above is free, not including the cat (it goes to the scrap guy for $)

(EDIT: This is gone) also have a M20B25 engine shortblock with oilpan. Yes a free oil pan but you will have to take the rest of the motor too. You are paying me with the conveinience of getting this crap out of my garage

please respond by PM
    Last edited by Vin-barrett; 05-07-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Bought this motor and etc to swap into my e30 at the end of the year but I might be going a different route. Im posting this up to get back what I spent on it. It was pulled from a e36 328i that was t-boned.

you'll be getting complete motor with m50 manifold (115k miles), trans, harness, and ecu as the title states.

Per the previous owner an oem Sachs clutch , Sachs pressure plate, throwout bearing, trans input seal, inner trans detent bushings and flywheel are relatively new

asking $1,000.

BUILDTHREAD
      WTB LIST

Comment

I have a brake booster, 8 button obc with harness, used radiator, sunroof motor

The Build:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Does anyone have a pair of STRAIGHT window trim/rain gutter pieces? The long pieces that run down the A-pillar. I've given up on finding OEM shadowline so I'm going to go the DIY route, just need a pair of trim pieces.

Thanks.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
          '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
          '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
          '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Also looking for a late model coolant overflow tank...

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
            '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
            '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
            '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Anyone have front struts?
              BUILDTHREAD
              WTB LIST

Comment

uni 4 lug 14in rims/tires $trade for other wheels
                suffolk l.i
                Attached Files

Comment

6 weaves, mismatched tires, different color rims, some curb rash, great for drifting or playing around. 100$ obo just get them the heck out of my way!
                  -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch View Post
                    Also looking for a late model coolant overflow tank...
                    I have an extra if you need it.

The Build:
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Wtb: AFM, will pick up ASAP
                      BMWfanaticVR6addict
                      8 e30s - 1 e36 m3 - 3 corrado vr6s - 1 mk2 vr6 - 1 735il - 1 525i - 1 miata
                      (the following have been sold, crashed, stolen or parted)

Comment

Originally posted by ttrousdell View Post
                        I have a brake booster, 8 button obc with harness, used radiator, sunroof motor
                        what kind of brake booster?
                        BUILDTHREAD
                        WTB LIST

Comment

I have a 4 lug front and rear suspension from 88 vert for sale. front strut towers, rear trail arms and springs. $125 for everything.
                          14 inch basket weaves with caps $100.

Comment

Looking for an E30 roll bar. Let me know if anyone has any leads for a used one.
                            My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

gonna have an almost minty set of Black Leather HEATED comfort seats no seatbelts(one little tear) from my iX for sale. $125 picked up takes the pair. They will be avail in a couple wks.
                              www.instagram.com/snwmble
                              #snwmble

Current:
                              '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                              '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                              '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                              '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                              '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                              '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                              '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                              '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Got photos?

Originally posted by audiquattrot View Post
                                gonna have an almost minty set of Black Leather HEATED comfort seats no seatbelts(one little tear) from my iX for sale. $125 picked up takes the pair. They will be avail in a couple wks.
                                Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Working...
                                X