Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im looking for a non cracked/damaged drivers side tail light for an early model. NYC area or southern NJ/philly area.
    1987 325iC/5 Alpine White/Cardinal
    1988 325iS Lachssilber/Natur
    sigpic

Comment

WTT: tan interior for black. mines in great shape, can throw in cash. pm for pics

318is, m50tu g240 s3.46

Comment

Steering wheel $100 small blemish on tricolor emblem

M20 catback $100 obo

wheels $100 picked up decent tread

BUILDTHREAD
        WTB LIST

Comment

wtb good m20b25!

Comment

Originally posted by Chriskbmx View Post
            wtb good m20b25!
            No interest in buying my old one from Dave?
            Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
            Bimmerbuddies LLC
            717-388-1256
            2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
            bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Clean M42 with all ancillaries $200

Comment

anyone have ix/m3/euro weave center caps? they dont have to be pretty but working locks and all parts.
                sigpic

Comment

ROH wheels, i can't remember the model. 15x7, +28. I started cleaning them last summer but didn't have the time to dedicate to them. The first wheel has 1 or 2 dents i believe, the second wheel is the worst and would cost about $100 for a shop to weld in new material, smooth and straighten. the third and fourth looked ok.... 917-589-0550 call/text

$120obo..hartford, CT

"I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                  1991 318is - the cruiser
                  1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

I am looking for a drivers side early style tail light in good shape, no cracks etc

like this one
                    sigpic

Comment

BBS sideskirts in good condition,the underside has a fair amount of scuffs but none that will
                      be visible once the skirts are mounted.
                      No brackets are needed to mount the skirts,just three 7mm screws per side and two screws each corner for the wheel wells.
                      Fits the e30 coupe and sedan,but not the vert.
                      $250 picked up.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Z3 short ratio steering rack

Hey guys I have a z3 steering rack that I'm too lazy to throw into my car so throw me some offers for it. Located in woodbridge, nj. 732-485-9193

Comment

have a bbs trunk spoiler. bought it off a member. Not really feeling it after I test mounted it. Paid 225 shipped. I'll take 200 OBO for it. Its black but will need a refinish. couple of spots are chipping, but no cracks. no hardware. I was going to mount it with tape. Text me and I'll send some pics. 917-776-2441

Comment

Misc. M42 leftovers

I'm back in the M20 fold, so I have a bunch of 4-banger stuff taking up space. All prices are obo and do not include shipping (from Cranford NJ 07016):

M42 Valve Cover $40:

Upper Intake Manifold $40:

Lower Intake Manifold $20:

OEM Oil Filter Kit $5:

Small Case Diff Cover (Bad Bushing) $25:

Fuel Rail and Pipes $10; Stock Injectors $25; Skinnies $40:

Stock Injectors:

Skinnies:

Miscellaneous Mess under the intake hoses, gaskets, etc. $15 (Everything in the three pics below):

Coils, plug wires, covers, etc. left over after coil-on-plug conversion $30:

Again, all prices are obo, or would consider trades for:
                            Glovebox
                            Rear Ashtray
                            Rear Shocks
                            RSMs
                            OBC with working backlight
                            Rear Headrest Brackets
                            14.5mm Rear Sway Bar
                            DrewZ
                            ------51k mile '92 325iC SOLD :(---------------------ex '01 740iS---------------

Comment

Ok I'm broke so if somebody has $250 I'll part ways with my plastic bumper swap. Includes front and back with shocks and turn signals with pigtails. Can deliver if local too.
                              Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
                              Bimmerbuddies LLC
                              717-388-1256
                              2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
                              bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Hey guys, did a lot of back and forth and decided to pick up an 87 325i Convertible.

Need a few things to make it feel just right so if anyone has these within the tristate, please get in touch with me ASAP:

-The piece on top of the pillar where the front of the convertible top latches. There are two of these and it is the guide for the pin on the convertible top to pop into to keep it in that position. Both of mine are slightly bent in front the PO smacking the top down and the hole themselves have been stretched.

-Stock taillights (Have a set of Altezza Smoke/Clears to trade on top if that is of interest)

-Functional flexpipe between exhaust and headers

-Complete stock exhaust or at least stock catback (Have some sort of muffler catback for trade if of interest)

-Black interior floor carpet

-Right side latch that holds convertible hatch in rear

Thats it for now. I will be adding much more as I tear into this car!

Comment

Working...
                                X