Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too recently got a 87 vert. I need a drivers early style tail in great shape, let me know if find extras in your search. Good luck, my house is full of parts already...

Originally posted by Monarch Racer View Post
    Hey guys, did a lot of back and forth and decided to pick up an 87 325i Convertible.

Need a few things to make it feel just right so if anyone has these within the tristate, please get in touch with me ASAP:

-The piece on top of the pillar where the front of the convertible top latches. There are two of these and it is the guide for the pin on the convertible top to pop into to keep it in that position. Both of mine are slightly bent in front the PO smacking the top down and the hole themselves have been stretched.

-Stock taillights (Have a set of Altezza Smoke/Clears to trade on top if that is of interest)

-Functional flexpipe between exhaust and headers

-Complete stock exhaust or at least stock catback (Have some sort of muffler catback for trade if of interest)

-Black interior floor carpet

-Right side latch that holds convertible hatch in rear

Thats it for now. I will be adding much more as I tear into this car!
    1987 325iC/5 Alpine White/Cardinal
    1988 325iS Lachssilber/Natur
    sigpic

Comment

Hey JMAL,

Where in the NYC area are you located? Once I get mine up to par, I will be interested in meeting with some e30 owners. I have a large collection of BMW friends but none in the e30 world.

Let me know!

Comment

I'm in Astoria if you guys ever wanna chill.
        Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Originally posted by poopin04 View Post
          I'm in Astoria if you guys ever wanna chill.
          East Bronx, im down. Monarch and I are new so let us know whats going on.
          1987 325iC/5 Alpine White/Cardinal
          1988 325iS Lachssilber/Natur
          sigpic

Comment

You guys should check this out tonight, if you're around.

https://www.facebook.com/events/211842545630675/

Comment

^^^i think ill be going today

Comment

I might come by next week to check it out.

Originally posted by poopin04 View Post
                You guys should check this out tonight, if you're around.

https://www.facebook.com/events/211842545630675/

Comment

Junkyard finds! Few e30s at Moltz north of Hyde park. Vert w good top, Near mint leather sport seats 125$ a piece some cool center counsel 40$. I never seen it before, it had cup holders coin holders arm rest and 2 ash trays looks oem. Good tail lights 40 a piece. To pricey for a pull ur own junk for me.
                  Now with 2.7i power!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaE View Post
                    Junkyard finds! Few e30s at Moltz north of Hyde park. Vert w good top, Near mint leather sport seats 125$ a piece some cool center counsel 40$. I never seen it before, it had cup holders coin holders arm rest and 2 ash trays looks oem. Good tail lights 40 a piece. To pricey for a pull ur own junk for me.
                    I was thinking of heading up there since it's one of the only remaining junkyards in the area. Too bad it's so expensive.
                    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

James out in Uniondale has great prices and is a super nice guy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                      -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Early model cars... I got a personal junkyard in Middletown. Literally 20 e30s in this guys backyard and CHEAP. Tons of early model tails. Pm me for info. I've taken all the major parts I want from him:)
                        Now with 2.7i power!!!

Comment

I want sport seats!!

But for cheap, remember, I drie an E30

Comment

I'm looking for a driverside late foglight bracket, number 8 on the photo.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaE View Post
                              Early model cars... I got a personal junkyard in Middletown. Literally 20 e30s in this guys backyard and CHEAP. Tons of early model tails. Pm me for info. I've taken all the major parts I want from him:)
                              I heard that guy didnt like to sell stuff, just hoard it, I've never seen it but I know friends that have, is he down to let other people back there?
                              Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
                              Bimmerbuddies LLC
                              717-388-1256
                              2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
                              bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Can someone buy this Grays damn car already. I see this damn car up and down craigslist.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/3899546609.html

Comment

Working...
                                X