Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopin04 View Post
    Can someone buy this Grays damn car already. I see this damn car up and down craigslist.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/cto/3899546609.html
    LoL i'm so tired of seeing the posts everywhere i go. The effort putting up these posts would completely exhaust me to a point where I'd just give up or give the car/parts away. It's like that ex-gf you can't shake loose.
    www.instagram.com/snwmble
    #snwmble

Current:
    '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
    '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
    '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
    '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
    '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
    '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
    '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
    '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Its not just his car ad, its everything else he got for sale too. He has like 3+ threads open in parts for sale as well as the regional sections.

Comment

I remember this kid, when I asked him about the car he put his mom on the line to answer the questions then he just stopped answering questions

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeE30 View Post
          I heard that guy didnt like to sell stuff, just hoard it, I've never seen it but I know friends that have, is he down to let other people back there?
          Must not be the same guy. He's outside Middletown. I was the one that found him like 2 years ago, and posted him up on here. He'll sell for sure. Good prices too!

And yes, I'm sick of seeing that idiots car, wheels, junk, and dumb attitude all over this and other forums and clogging up Clist. I flag him for over posting when I can on Craigslist. I made some remark on his sale thread here and he cried that he's gonna tell the mods. No one wants your crap man. If it don't sell after 4 months stop bumping it everyday. Or reposting on Craig's. get a clue. This is not bashing this is life.
          Now with 2.7i power!!!

Comment

Originally posted by poopin04 View Post
            I'm looking for a driverside late foglight bracket, number 8 on the photo.

Got one Darrel.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

YES!! Richard for the save. PM me your price

Originally posted by boomer View Post
              Got one Darrel.

Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Any guru e30 owners in the NY area that are able to go over my car with me in person or online and suggest what needs to be done? Would be even better if you knew about convertibles because part of my questions have to do with this.

Like I said, if someone wants to just answer all my questions online if I just provide pictures or small videos, I have absolutely no problem with this and would be willing to compensate lightly if fulfilled.

Basically I have some questions about replacement parts for my convertible e30 and also some "jerry-rigging techniques" for specific things in the meantime.

Let me know if anyone is willing to have a go at it. I promise no trolling here, just looking to enjoy my car reliably as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokeE30 View Post
                  No interest in buying my old one from Dave?
                  haha i was interested, i just keep changing my mind about what i wanna do, i really need some wheels for my car, and to do bushings and an lsd of some type.

Comment

I'm looking for tires. Preferably 195/60/15. I'll buy straight up or I can trade a set of decent condition 175/55/15 Ventus V4s if anyone wants them. Let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Monarch Racer View Post
                      Any guru e30 owners in the NY area that are able to go over my car with me in person or online and suggest what needs to be done? Would be even better if you knew about convertibles because part of my questions have to do with this.

Like I said, if someone wants to just answer all my questions online if I just provide pictures or small videos, I have absolutely no problem with this and would be willing to compensate lightly if fulfilled.

Basically I have some questions about replacement parts for my convertible e30 and also some "jerry-rigging techniques" for specific things in the meantime.

Let me know if anyone is willing to have a go at it. I promise no trolling here, just looking to enjoy my car reliably as soon as possible.

where are you in ny, i may be able to help you out.

cheers

jack
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm in NY. Where are you?
                        The best one-stop shopping for German car parts and lifestyle: http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Guys,

After speaking to a few people I realize I am prob coming off as a noob to you guys which is the opposite of what I want. I will stop cluttering our Local FS thread here and create my own seperate thread with an intro, more details on the car, and my questions so people can help guide me the right way.

In regards to all the locals, I would love to meet all of you and am open to traveling around. If there is nothing purely e30 specific, I will do my best to put together an e30 meet by late August where we can all roll out to. I am located in Manhattan AND Northern Westchester

BTW, STILL LOOKING FOR THE FLEX PIPE COMPLETE SECTION FOR A 325I. NEED IT ASAP. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ONE OR HAS ONE LOCALLY TO NYC THAT IS IN GOOD SHAPE! A COMPLETE STOCK EXHAUST IS ALSO SOMETHING I AM LOOKING FOR AS MINE IS RUNNING SOME AFTERMARKET MUFFLER WHICH I WOULD GLADLY TRADE IF INTERESTED OR JUST BUY.

Comment

Originally posted by Monarch Racer View Post
                            Guys,

After speaking to a few people I realize I am prob coming off as a noob to you guys which is the opposite of what I want. I will stop cluttering our Local FS thread here and create my own seperate thread with an intro, more details on the car, and my questions so people can help guide me the right way.

In regards to all the locals, I would love to meet all of you and am open to traveling around. If there is nothing purely e30 specific, I will do my best to put together an e30 meet by late August where we can all roll out to. I am located in Manhattan AND Northern Westchester

BTW, STILL LOOKING FOR THE FLEX PIPE COMPLETE SECTION FOR A 325I. NEED IT ASAP. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ONE OR HAS ONE LOCALLY TO NYC THAT IS IN GOOD SHAPE! A COMPLETE STOCK EXHAUST IS ALSO SOMETHING I AM LOOKING FOR AS MINE IS RUNNING SOME AFTERMARKET MUFFLER WHICH I WOULD GLADLY TRADE IF INTERESTED OR JUST BUY.

i would love to help you.
                            i live in the west village but im in the hamptons for the summer.
                            if your ever out this way or care to do a hamprons back roads run just let me know.
                            cheers M8
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

M3TROY,

I never really had a reason to come out to the Hamptons, not even sure what's there to do aside from Summer vacationing in that area. I will surely shoot you a PM if my girl and I happen to be traveling that way.
                              Otherwise, we will most likely meet when you come back to NYC.

Comment

looking for a good running m20 i motor. let met know. located in north jersey
                                Originally Posted by scaraveos
                                Are saying about welding the head to the block? and if yes how is it seperated if required?

(possibly a stupid post)

Comment

Working...
                                X