Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14" Basket weaves FS - asking $250 OBO
    Some rash, 2 have good tires other 2 need to be replaced. I can send more pics upon request.

SOLD
    Last edited by 3ics; 07-24-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

hey man, im interested too. Just picked up my e30 like monarch. Im not new to car work, but im new to these quirky e30s. I have some questions about my car too. so when you come back to nyc/westchester area, let me know too.

Originally posted by M3TROY View Post
      i would love to help you.
      i live in the west village but im in the hamptons for the summer.
      if your ever out this way or care to do a hamprons back roads run just let me know.
      cheers M8
      1987 325iC/5 Alpine White/Cardinal
      1988 325iS Lachssilber/Natur
      sigpic

Comment

I have available a running m20b27 I pulled from my car on Monday. It'd be a shame to scrap it. Willing to let it go for whatever I would get at the yard... Which can't be much. Also, I have the full stock exhaust in very good shape.

PM me if your interested.

Comment

I pm you I guess you don't want to sell that engine

Comment

rear diff out of a 89 325i i believe its a 3.73 lsd. $200 obo
            BUILDTHREAD
            WTB LIST

Comment

Looking to meet ppl to cruise to bimmerfest with from nyc area, and want to know if anyone has a spare set of wheels 4x100 pattern with summer tires to sell me to auto cross with
              sigpic

Comment

I have bottle caps with decent all seasons. Im asking 100 for them. idk if that is of any help.
                BUILDTHREAD
                WTB LIST

Comment

Originally posted by kevvve View Post
                  I have bottle caps with decent all seasons. Im asking 100 for them. idk if that is of any help.
                  Would take the wheels but don't want A/S tires I need sticky summer or drag radial tread for auto X. Ideal situation is someone selling steelies with tires or a 15" aftermarket crap wheel with good tires. Where are you located? Can I see wheels in person if close or pics of them
                  sigpic

Comment

Alpine OEM spoiler - one nick. More pics upon request.
                    $110 OBO

Comment

Originally posted by jrockbk View Post
                      Would take the wheels but don't want A/S tires I need sticky summer or drag radial tread for auto X. Ideal situation is someone selling steelies with tires or a 15" aftermarket crap wheel with good tires. Where are you located? Can I see wheels in person if close or pics of them
                      i think i have exactly what your looking for. ill get more details for you tomorrow morning
                      Originally Posted by scaraveos
                      Are saying about welding the head to the block? and if yes how is it seperated if required?

(possibly a stupid post)

Comment

Originally posted by kevvve View Post
                        what part of jersey are you in?

Comment

I am now in need of an oilpan. I lost a battle with a manhole cover... Would prefer something in the montgomery county area. I am in pottstown. In my frustration i forgot vital infos. I have a late model m20!
                          Last edited by LagunaVert; 07-16-2013, 05:02 PM. Reason: Me dumb
                          TWELVE HAMMERS

Comment

Originally posted by cmcgrogan View Post
                            i think i have exactly what your looking for. ill get more details for you tomorrow morning
                            Any luck? Still looking wanna see what you got, and still wanna roll with somebody going to Bimmerfest from NYC!
                            sigpic

Comment

they kuhmo ecsta ast. thought they were non all season. sorry :/
                              Originally Posted by scaraveos
                              Are saying about welding the head to the block? and if yes how is it seperated if required?

(possibly a stupid post)

Comment

I am looking for a fucked up m50,m30 and m60 just need them for mock up. I thought I had both the m50/m30s and I forgot I junked them. I am beginning to realize that the m20 is what the cheap people tend to stick with. I have more messages for m50/m30 turbo manifolds than m20. Seems like the m20 crowd goes with ebay for the cheap 250hp builds. I also want to make M60 manifolds to get rid of the garbage ill fitting ones. Who would not like vband on and off shorties? I know FrankM e30 does

Needs to be a shit one please. I do not want any running or good engines(dressed/semi-dress for clearance please). Cheap as fuck, will offer weld work, beer, wrench time or just let me borrow it for a few weeks(pick up and beer on me).
                                PM me! and please be kinda close to 13901.
                                Last edited by F34R; 07-17-2013, 11:27 PM.
                                ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                                ~ '87 535
                                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
                                X