e30s in nj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30s in nj

hey guys im new on this forum. im an e30tech guy. ive been on the forum for a month or so now and i still have no e30 friends. No one i get parts from or talk to is really into there car around me. Anyone feel the same way in nj, i miss having ppl to talk to about my e30, like it was when i was in school. Every one loves there hondas by me and i hate it!!!!!!!!

Just out trying to build some boost !!
    Stroked and blown 328i @ 15psi

Im in the wayne area. i feel your pain. i know a couple of people that have and love there 30's but its mostly honda a VW people in our area. Check out Gutenparts.com theyre having a meet in may in maplewood. You should go.
    I need your obd1 parts! Harness intake ecu etc.

E30 Your Daily Money Pit

Comment

yea i just heard about gutten i plan on goin to pick up some parts, whens the meet, where can i get more info.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty thirty View Post
        yea i just heard about gutten i plan on goin to pick up some parts, whens the meet, where can i get more info.
        *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by dirty thirty View Post
          hey guys im new on this forum. im an e30tech guy. ive been on the forum for a month or so now and i still have no e30 friends. No one i get parts from or talk to is really into there car around me. Anyone feel the same way in nj, i miss having ppl to talk to about my e30, like it was when i was in school. Every one loves there hondas by me and i hate it!!!!!!!!
          Dude, sounds like you need a girlfriend! Hah! I'm married and I spend most of my time on this site. Go to Gutenfest in May and you'll meet plenty of E30 dudes into cars. There are also regional meets that pop up from time to time

Comment

Gaga got a girl butvshe wont talk cars wit me . She sits there and stares blankly

Comment

^^I've talked cars around my wife so much she refers to them as E30's now...she'll even snap a pic of one she spotted and send me the pic...LOL! Needless to say, she's a keeper!

Comment

^^ had my last GF doing that lol

OP Where in oldbridge are you?. I work in sayreville on rt35 and live in Perth amboy, so I know OB pretty well

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
                P2 S60 Daily
                IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Im in Totowa everyday for work now

Comment

When the weather gets nicer, we have big meets right over the bridge in staten island, if your intrested, ill let you know when they start up. There's another e30 guy with a stroker on the island and a few e34 guys that come down, but theres no shortage of fast mustangs, vettes and exotics, and there all car guys.
                    Proud Owner and Operator.
                    sigpic

Comment

my girl gets annoyed the second anything regarding cars comes out of my mouth i feel your pain.

Me E30 is still dead once the weather gets nice ill be out and about on it.
                      E30 Project in progress......

Comment

Theres a meet in Queens on March 6th its in the new england section. All Jersey folks should stop by.
                        I need your obd1 parts! Harness intake ecu etc.

E30 Your Daily Money Pit

Comment

The Lawrence harbor area.. live right off the yep exit 120 where do your work in sayerville

Comment

I would be down forsome island meets keep me posted.

Comment

I work 5 minutes from Lawrence harbor. I work at the central jersey starter on rt35 right before the Morgan bridge. You can't miss us, the e30 in my sig is parked out front everyday.

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
                              P2 S60 Daily
                              IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Working...
                              X