Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 owner again, N.NJ. Need wheels for cheap. Got anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 owner again, N.NJ. Need wheels for cheap. Got anything?

Hey guys, got back into the e30 game. Bought an m42 318i, again in white. My 3rd BMW and third white one, i guess white bimms are my destiny.

The wheels on it, however, are bottlecaps painted bright green. No-me-gusta.
    I'm a little broke, but not too broke to get some other wheels on it.
    I can settle for some stock baskets for the time being. Would like something in 15" though.

I'm not too fussy about kind of wheels. Would love something really wide though.

let me know!

craigslist has a set of xi wheels for cheap too lazy to find It again. I think It was when I just searched e30

Comment

i think i saw those too, but don't the xi wheels need spacers? I think i read somewhere that they don't fit too well on regular e30's, somethign with the offset being different.

yay or nay?

*edit* either way, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicarious View Post
        i think i saw those too, but don't the xi wheels need spacers? I think i read somewhere that they don't fit too well on regular e30's, somethign with the offset being different.

yay or nay?

no problem. I believe you have to run a small spacer but you can find a used set for cheap on ebay or craigslist or the forums just search.

Comment

How much is cheap? I got a nice set of 16" Borbet A's with very good Micheline tires.
          My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

yay or nay?

20mm spacer iirc

Comment

now im leaning towards to TRM C1's with kumho ast from tire rack mounted and balanced, all for only 680. fuckin deal

Comment

I got 5 bottle caps for $200 good tires, just did 5 lug swap

Comment

hey, sorry for slow reply. not really looking for bottlecaps. have them on, want something else.

Comment

hey, sorry for slow reply. not really looking for bottlecaps. have them on, want something else.
                    Whats your budget?
                    My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

4 good condition bottle caps with good tires. Just dit 5 lug swap 200 for the set + spare!!
                      347-610-6970 call/text anytime

Comment

I'm selling IX rims's for $400 (7x15, 4x100) PM me with your number if you're interested and I'll give you a call to answer any questions

Hey guys, got back into the e30 game. Bought an m42 318i, again in white. My 3rd BMW and third white one, i guess white bimms are my destiny.

The wheels on it, however, are bottlecaps painted bright green. No-me-gusta.
                        I'm a little broke, but not too broke to get some other wheels on it.
                        I can settle for some stock baskets for the time being. Would like something in 15" though.

I'm not too fussy about kind of wheels. Would love something really wide though.

let me know!

Comment

Working...
                        X