Tri state meet coming up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tri state meet coming up?

Any meets coming up this spring? I bought my first e30 about a month ago and am looking forward to meeting up with others.

I know there is a hudson valley cars & coffee in April which I'm definitely going to attend
    I like cats.

Baldwin Train station meet? Just a suggestion.

The Build:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Where in Brooklyn are you? I sometimes go to VW meet at Ceasers Bay on Wednesday nights. They are super cool bunch of dudes and like E30s as well. If you come there, I am sure they'll tell you about me and dude8383 and how we are the E30 experts lol
      My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

last year we tried to get Euro sundays started but it didnt get much of a turn out, mostly cause it cost more to come over the bridge than our cars are worth... lol.
        but if theres enough of you bk guys that want to meet up, and you can find a parking lot with some space, we can try to do euro sundays in bk...
        Proud Owner and Operator.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EthirtyIS View Post
          last year we tried to get Euro sundays started but it didnt get much of a turn out, mostly cause it cost more to come over the bridge than our cars are worth... lol.
          but if theres enough of you bk guys that want to meet up, and you can find a parking lot with some space, we can try to do euro sundays in bk...

That sounds like it would be fun. There is a Lowes by me in Gowannus that has a huge parking lot that is never more than 1/2 full. If anyone is interested let's start it up!
          I like cats.

Comment

How's the roads over there? I remember them being pretty shitty
            Proud Owner and Operator.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X