Will it survive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will it survive?

Whats up Tri-state! Im form Cali but i am currently going to school in NY (John Jay College in Manhattan). I would love to have my car with me over there but im wondering if my car will survive. I have a lowered E30 which is has an S52 swap so the oil-pan sits extra low. Seeing the streets in manhattan im not sure if my car will do too well. I wouldnt be driving it in the city every day...just weekends and would love to hit up some nice driving roads near by. I love my car so i want to have it just to enjoy as a hobby. How do your cars hold up in city conditions?
    Last edited by VE30; 07-14-2012, 08:11 AM. Reason: accidentaly hit enter. didnt finish post
    sigpic

:drink::drink:

Sure just don't drive the cross bronx expressway. Head up the parkway they are less torn up due to NO Commercial vehicle traffic.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

There are no fun roads around here... Plenty of people here daily 24V swapped cars - just gotta be careful and get yourself a skid plate
      My Seller/Buyer Feedback

Performance Aftermarket Parts & Accessories

Comment

Your pretty much screwed if your going to John Jay. There's absolutely no street parking by that school.

Also there's plenty of construction plates waiting to rip oil pans open all around the city.

Comment

Originally posted by MJCRO View Post
          Your pretty much screwed if your going to John Jay. There's absolutely no street parking by that school.

Also there's plenty of construction plates waiting to rip oil pans open all around the city.
          haha yes this is so true...I was telling my self that if i did take my car i wouldnt drive it to school..but im a lazy fuck so i know itll happen.
          sigpic

:drink::drink:

Comment

Get in touch with ej night and order a skid plate.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
            -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

I used to have a very low subaru in the city, and as long as i was careful nothing happened. The roads are absolutely terrible though
              I like cats.

Comment

Working...
              X