half shafts philly area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

half shafts philly area

Anyone in the philly area know of a quality place that can rebuild half shafts?

Thanks
    Matt

I am sure VAC could sort you out. There is also a little hole in the wall shop on Lancaster ave in west Philly but I don't know the actual name of it.

Comment

I bought rebuilt half shafts from Napa, they were like $70 after core charge.
      91 318is M50 swapped
      05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
        I bought rebuilt half shafts from Napa, they were like $70 after core charge.
        How were the splines?

Did the rubber boot rub against the shock?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by gp.plus View Post
          I am sure VAC could sort you out. There is also a little hole in the wall shop on Lancaster ave in west Philly but I don't know the actual name of it.

Where on Lancaster Avenue. I live in overbrook right of of lancaster ave. What is the address? Cross street?

Thanks

Comment

Zygmunt motors in Doylestown sells quality ones for reasonable prices also just take the r5 untill it ends and walk 2 blocks
            Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
            Bimmerbuddies LLC
            717-388-1256
            2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
            bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by viali8 View Post
              Where on Lancaster Avenue. I live in overbrook right of of lancaster ave. What is the address? Cross street?

Thanks
              I can't remember where it is exactly, I feel safe saying it is on the right side( heading east) somewhere between 52 and 40. Real hole in the wall type place but the sign says they rebuild axles. If I get down that way in the near future I'll look for it.

Edit: google search reveals
              A&A axles
              4920 Lancaster ave
              tel:2154779940

Comment

Originally posted by gp.plus View Post
                I can't remember where it is exactly, I feel safe saying it is on the right side( heading east) somewhere between 52 and 40. Real hole in the wall type place but the sign says they rebuild axles. If I get down that way in the near future I'll look for it.

Edit: google search reveals
                A&A axles
                4920 Lancaster ave
                tel:2154779940
                Great! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X