need good exhaust shop in northern nj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need good exhaust shop in northern nj

hey guys as title says i need a reliable exhaust shop in the northern nj area that doesnt try to rape price wise and does a good job. its for my s50 swapped vert. im going to be running 3" exhaust

thanks!
    Originally posted by evandael
    a car is a car. call it a dildo, i'd still drive the hell out of it.

here you go.

Custom Exhaust system for new and classic cars. Serving Bergen county NJ, New Jersey, Rockalnd county NY, New York

E46t

Comment

have you had work done by these guys? do u know them? any info?

Comment

yes i have. they (well kc, the owner) are very skilled, and i found them to be reasonably priced. i was satisfied with the work done, and i believe trackjunkie21 on this forum can vouch for them as well.

E46t

Comment

what work did they do for you and how much did it cost?

Comment

they mandrel bent and welded pipes from my cat to my muffler, as the welds on the used parts i had purchased from a private party were so bad that they had to be junked. i don't have the receipts handy, but i believe the total came out to $200 for parts and labor. i witnessed the whole thing, and to my eyes, the quality of the work was very nice.

anyway, YMMV. i have no affiliation with this shop -- you asked for a recommendation and i gave you one. you are obviously free to search around and use whoever you like.

E46t

Comment

yea i understand man, i appreciate your input. i think ill give them a shot, but ill keep look anyways. once again, thanks bud :)

Comment

Good to know as I to will be looking to have work done soon. Thanks!

Comment

I'm very pleased with the work kc did. I'd recommend him to others. He does a great job and very clean

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Comment

What did it cost you? Might take a trip there soon and have my 3" exhaust redone to get it a little closer to the body.
                    -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Sorry on late response. $450 total including very little plumbing since I didn't bring enough, flanges, gaskets, etc.
                      I supplied my own headers, y pipe, resonator, 5 feet of 3" piping, muffler, and o2 sensor.

He did a very clean job. Nothing rattles. And there's no play in anything

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                      X