• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. Down 81 to PA?
    Swanny!
    SUCKERS.

Comment

Anybody know a good place that will reboot my cv axles for a decent price? I have the boot kits and everything, but I'm thinking I don't have the time to do it myself...

Comment

Aaron at overdrive motorsports in JC. He's a good dude. Nice shop too. 6077689188
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

yea I pass Binghamton all the time

Comment

Syracuse here, just checking in to say hi all. F34R told me about this forum. I hope to meet up for a cruise this summer

Comment

Hey, welcome! Hopefully there's enough sun to melt what must be 8 or 9 feet of snow in Syracuse by now.
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

The snow is almost gone out here in troy, so excited!
                '91 325i

Comment

Originally posted by thatphysicsguy View Post
                  The snow is almost gone out here in troy, so excited!
                  I put the summer wheels/tires back on my cars yesterday. I didn't miss the road noise of studded snow tires on my morning commute today.

Tonight I'm grilling sausages and veggies on my porch, even though it's going to be 36 degrees.

I can't sit around and wait for warm weather any longer. I'm going to live like it's spring, whether the weather cooperates or not!

Comment

Potatoes, peppers, onion, and sausage.

Comment

Swanny!
                      SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                        Mmm. Such a good beer! Southern Tier Brewery is about ten minutes away from my parents house where I grew up. They have a restaurant that had pretty good food. It's a great place for lunch and a flight of beers. Definitely worth the stop if you're ever near Chautauqua lake.

Comment

Grilling update:
                          Attached Files

Comment

The snow is melting! Almost time to get the e30 on the road again...

Comment

Today was actually pretty nice. It would have been great if I didn't work late, missing all of the 'daytime' part of the day.

I put out a feeler last year, and it never went anywhere. Us upstate NY'ers need to have a meet up at some point this summer. I've had the pleasure of meeting a few of you, but most of you are sadly only e-friends.

Comment

Letchworth park would be a nice meetup location. Unfortunately, it's tough for me to do stuff in the summer because I'm super busy with work. In winter I have 3 months of nothing to do. I rarely ever get to go to car shows or anything like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X