Fs/trade 1991 325ix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs/trade 1991 325ix

Hey guys so its time for me to part with my 325ix purely because my 60+ miles/day is getting expensive.
    Onto the details:
    It's a 91 5speed 325ix with 215k mi and a completely rebuilt head
    Bought the car from some idiot that put mustang emblems on it
    He had the headgasket done at a gas station and they belt sanded the head
    The headgasket failed a week after I bought it so I redid everything and had the he's properly milled 3k miles ago
    New timing belt
    New battery
    Lowered on h&rs and struts but idk what brand the struts are
    The vc is weak, it hasn't completely failed but the car sill gets impeccable traction (a member on here has one for sale)
    The interior was destroyed when I bought the car so I replaced it with another mint tan interior.
    Looking to sell or trade so make offers?
    Honestly have nothing to hide, you can come check the car out whenever just shoot me a text or a call whenever. 732-485-9193

a price and pictures would help.

Comment

i got a 5 speed 1985 325 es (gas saver) if u want to trade just did water pump, timing belt, plugs ,heat and ac work , corbeau seats ,euro smiles,e30 M3 H&R springs (feels like a soft ride), new brake rotors n pads are in the trunk also a DTM dual tip exhaust , exhaust manifold gasket,and new exhaust manifold studs n nuts. just the body isnt all nice out of 10 i give it a solid 7 maybe? lol if you want a pic just PM me
      Last edited by kelzzrocka; 02-13-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Pics!
        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
        1991 318is - Sold
        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Working...
        X