e30 Mechanic in Queens NY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BingM3
    replied
    Originally posted by 88_808s
    Im new to the e30 community but I want to fix my e30. Does anyone know a good mechanic for my 1988 BMW 325 in Queens NY? I want to do check whats wrong with it being that the previous owner informed me that he didn't do too much maintenance on it. I want to replace the brakes, see why my engine has trouble starting and fix the dash because the odometer/speedometer doesn't work along with the gas gauge. Thank you for your help.
    Call Arvin he is an e30 specialist and drives an E30M3 as well...he is in Hillside by Hollis Queens...I pm'd you his phone # tell him Bing recommended you..he is also a BMWCCA driver instructor

    Odometer and gas gauge you need a remanufactured SI board. Brakes are easy, engine trouble starting should be easy to find out.

    Leave a comment:


  • ME30W
    replied
    I've heard good things about motorcepts, but have never been myself. Seems like they work on newer cars more often, but do have some e30 skillz

    Leave a comment:


  • MrSlacker
    replied
    We are in Farmingdale and can take a look at your car

    Leave a comment:


  • 88_808s
    replied
    Nevermind I found the information. Now how do I delete a thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • 88_808s
    started a topic e30 Mechanic in Queens NY

    e30 Mechanic in Queens NY

    Im new to the e30 community but I want to fix my e30. Does anyone know a good mechanic for my 1988 BMW 325 in Queens NY? I want to do check whats wrong with it being that the previous owner informed me that he didn't do too much maintenance on it. I want to replace the brakes, see why my engine has trouble starting and fix the dash because the odometer/speedometer doesn't work along with the gas gauge. Thank you for your help.
Working...