Aug.23, show & shine in Poughkeepise, ny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aug.23, show & shine in Poughkeepise, ny

At Hudson valley BMW, 2068 south road, (route 9) in poughkeepsie, ny from 11am til 3pm.. Part of the Patroon chapters summer activities schedule... Lunch will be provided at the dealership, looking forward to this as it's about 10 minutes from my house... Bring out your rides for this one, open to all BMW's.......
    Attached Files
    Now on my 26th BMW...

I'll have to see if my car is even remotely presentable by this point...fingers crossed.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Hoping I make it to Saratoga on Saturday for the Hemmings show, my car is currently in the air minus exhaust and driveshaft, my friend/tech found lots of bogus stuff after I developed a clunking noise on Friday... Keeping my fingers crossed....
      Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Met a guy last night that is bringing his 91 M3 he just got two weeks ago,gorgeous white car with grey leather...His wife will likely bring their 13 M5 also... Come out for this affair. Should be a good one...
        Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

SO glad I found this... I think I may show. Not much local action up here.
          Now with 2.7i power!!!

Comment

Got to patroonbmw.org to submit an email for food headcount for the dealership, click on Hudson valley bmw show and shine and send it off....
            Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Working...
            X