Bear Mountain/Storm King cruise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear Mountain/Storm King cruise?

Anyone up for a cruise to some great roads in NY? I think a few of you did the drive last year.

Could be a fun day. If anyone is interested let's set something up while the weather is nice.
    I like cats.

Originally posted by ME30W View Post
    Anyone up for a cruise to some great roads in NY? I think a few of you did the drive last year.

Could be a fun day. If anyone is interested let's set something up while the weather is nice.

You can count my brother and I in. I'll spread the word to some other local members as well.

Comment

If it doesn't rain out Wednesday and cruise night isn't cancelled, I may come up if other r3v'ers show up.

Comment

I'll show up, has to be on a Sunday though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I totally forgot that I posted this....

Anyways, how does Saturday or Sunday August 30th/31st sound? Weather permitting of course?

I did not go last year, but I remember they had a sweet route planned. If anyone on here remembers, please share the wealth!
          I like cats.

Comment

Sunday 31st sounds good. I missed the last one too. In fact I've never been in that area at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm subscribing to this and am also down to go. I was there last year and it was great. Whenever this gets scheduled just keep in mind that super early guarantees minimal, if any, traffic on the road which means more fun :)

Comment

Originally posted by MJCRO View Post
                If it doesn't rain out Wednesday and cruise night isn't cancelled, I may come up if other r3v'ers show up.
                Was thinking about this myself for tomorrow night , 8/20, anyone going??
                Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Bump, let's get some traction on this. Dates?

Comment

Aug 30 in AM might work for me.
                    Now with 2.7i power!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tomwas View Post
                      Was thinking about this myself for tomorrow night , 8/20, anyone going??
                      Pending rain i'd love to see a group up there the 28th
                      -Greg
                      90 325isT - 12.2 @ 120ish - Dyno Results
                      b18c5 EG Coupέ - 13.5 @ 100ish - Dyno Results

Comment

Working...
                      X