Cars & Coffee Lehigh Valley Sunday April 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cars & Coffee Lehigh Valley Sunday April 19

Cars & Coffee Lehigh Valley Season Opener. Let's start the season off right with a great, exciting meet. We are looking forward to getting everyone back...

Sorry for the mobile link, I'm on my phone.

The rsvp count is huge, this is going to be my first C&C but I haven't come across any caravans or meetups here or on bimmerpost. I'm planning to take my E30, heading up from the King of Prussia PA area with a friend in his E82. Please share if you know of any groups going, it would be cool to have a BMW section or something like that.

how'd it go? I was working
    09 BMW 328xi touring 6spd
    05 Subaru Outback XT 5spd
    87 BMW 325is
    a few bicycles

Comment

It was a little crazy. Luckily it was in the low 60s and partly cloudy, so the traffic on approach didn't build up excessive heat in my e30 (S50, M42 radiator).

I arrived with a couple friends at about 8:50, spent 15-20 minutes going the last mile or so to the main gate area, and then we were told the lot was closed/full. Went back to third avenue and started filling up a small random lot adjacent to the south show lot.

It was packed. Some good cars to see, yes some junkers and random SUVs in the show area which is disappointing, along with there being lots of open spots. I'm of the opinion that there should be a registration process and/or designated sections for domestic, euro, jdm, etc.

Will I go again? Maybe, depending on the weather. They are starting monthly themes for the prime area adjacent to the stacks visitor center, October is German so I'll apply to be in that group of about 20 chosen cars.

Comment

Working...
      X