Trusted bmw shops in nyc? Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trusted bmw shops in nyc? Please!

Hey guys, I've been on an everlasting quest for a trustworthy BMW shop I can always go to.

Currently need a new clutch/throwout bearing don't know what the case is yet, but the car won't go into any gear. Specifics aside I'm searching for a shop I can trust to take care of my baby for me.
    I've been to three different shops already with my cars, shops that shall remain nameless as i've had nothing but bad experiences with them. All rated 5 stars according to Yelp too, BMW Specialty shops.

Really want to find a shop that has an enthusiast running it whom i can trust with my cars. if any of you can recommend a shop that can be both trusted and is reasonable with labor costs, please drop them down below. Really want to get this thing back on the road ASAP
    sigpic
    2008 E60 528Xi - Daily
    1991 E30 318iS S50 ///M
    1987 E30 325 [SOLD]

Follow my build thread!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=385058

I have heard very good feedback on OMG MotorSports- they are on this forum but located in LI- just moved to a new shop. I am in NJ and can recommend Guten Parts & Service in South Orange- Levent and his lead tech, Joel are very good- they pretty much work exclusively on E30s. My go-to shop for nearly 10 years has been Northeast MotorSports in Mahwah, NJ- exclusively works on BMWs- race cars, classics, and DDs. Mike is owner and lead tech- plus they have a couple of other very qualified techs. First class operation. Personally I do all my own work on the E30 as it is not my DD. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Swendog View Post
      I have heard very good feedback on OMG MotorSports- they are on this forum but located in LI- just moved to a new shop. I am in NJ and can recommend Guten Parts & Service in South Orange- Levent and his lead tech, Joel are very good- they pretty much work exclusively on E30s. My go-to shop for nearly 10 years has been Northeast MotorSports in Mahwah, NJ- exclusively works on BMWs- race cars, classics, and DDs. Mike is owner and lead tech- plus they have a couple of other very qualified techs. First class operation. Personally I do all my own work on the E30 as it is not my DD. Good luck.
      Thank you for all the info! I'll try to get in contact with each, I think OMG motorsport will be closest and best, but it is still sadly over 40 minutes away from what I've seen ;( Believe me I'd wrench on my car myself too, but lack of a garage or even a space keeps me from it. Would love to move out of this city haha, but for the time being..
      Thank you!
      sigpic
      2008 E60 528Xi - Daily
      1991 E30 318iS S50 ///M
      1987 E30 325 [SOLD]

Follow my build thread!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=385058

Comment

Working...
      X