LI meet Saturday, June 9th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jms16v
    replied
    hmm..thats really close to me, if im around tomorrow ill be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Bump. any thoughts?

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    ooooh that's too bad dude. I'll be in LI father's day weekend though if you're gonna be around...

    so i'm thinking roosevelt field mall around 2pm this saturday in the parking garage of macy's. Alot of e36, e46, and MB will be there. I don't know any of them, but it could be fun!

    What do you guys think? I think i'm getting some guys from e30tech there

    Leave a comment:


  • Widm3r
    replied
    I would be down, but i am stuck in Massachussets taking a course...

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Maybe we SHOULD do this instead.... what do you think



    bmcg419 suggested it in post 7.

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Yeah, I saw that too. I thought about it, it's just too far away

    Leave a comment:


  • BenM
    replied
    FYI, there is another big meet in CT that same day. Here's the link.

    OFFICIAL Northeast Summer Shores Meet - June 9 - Hammonasset State Park, Madison, CT

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    What do you guys think about this at roosevelt field mall?


    Just an idea...

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Sounds great. I'm posting on E30tech and bimmerforums..... Probably on thursday we'll figure out a place to meet. I'm still thinking noon is a good time on saturday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bav///Motorworks
    replied
    i live in syosset i'm down

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Ok ok, i visit my 'rents in huntington. Definitely could meet up on saturday somewhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • Low Level E30
    replied
    Originally posted by M3fan4eva
    Hey, Anybody from the area wanna meet up on saturday, june 9th In Nassau County, LI somewhere around noon? I'll be available for a few hours if anybody is interested. My 345i will be completely fixed by then.
    Frank
    Definitely a possibility --- I live in Farmingdale and could bring one or two of my cars, if I can convince my wife to drive one :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    started a topic LI meet Saturday, June 9th

    LI meet Saturday, June 9th

    Hey, Anybody from the area wanna meet up on saturday, june 9th In Nassau County, LI somewhere around noon? I'll be available for a few hours if anybody is interested. My 345i will be completely fixed by then.
    Frank

    Attendance so far:
    Low Level E30
    Bav///Motorworks
    M3fan4eva
    Last edited by Garageaholic; 06-05-2007, 05:14 AM.
Working...