Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha Javier....gracias! Well.... I'm skeptical on the reason for not completing the swap with the fully functioning air conditioner, so if those Corners were cut what else were cut? Does anybody know this car personally besides the seller?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Current Cars:
    2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
    2017 FERRARI 488GTB
    2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
    1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
    1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
    1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
    1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
    2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
    CLEAN E30'S
    S54 DRIVETRAIN
    E30 DASH
    E30 PARTS

Comment

Also for that asking price there should not be a little of this or a little of that left to be done, the picture quality would represent a sale of a 5k car. Much to be desired in this listing, definitely has piqued my interest... like a previous post hits me for about 40k

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
      Current Cars:
      2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
      2017 FERRARI 488GTB
      2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
      1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
      1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
      1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
      1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
      2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
      CLEAN E30'S
      S54 DRIVETRAIN
      E30 DASH
      E30 PARTS

Comment

Serious or just trolling

The build is perfect and when I say little things its like the cluster needing a restoration so just sent into Bavarian. On my first real test drive of 200 miles the seals in rear diff showed leaks so I had to wait for seal kit to totally redo diff which I just finished 3 days ago. This is not some thrown together hack of a build. It was gone through and everything was restored with rear BMW parts or better. If anybody here actually had the money and genuine interest I would send over 200 photos of restoration as well as I have the service manager at local BMW who has gone over it and driven it and is avalable for a true review of car. As far as pictures this site restricts the size of photos and is hard as F#*k to post on but Ill try again. I served in the ARMY for over 12 years as a technician on the HAWK air defense system I can fix anything from micro volts to radars, engines, analog wiring to hydraulics, 360 three phase to 75000 volts. Im a better mechanic than 99% of the wrench turners out there. And got the 3 years of school to prove it. I currently work as a RN in surgical services and my attention to detail is second to none. People die if I dont pay attention and that quality and attention has gone into this car. Its not posted formally because Im not done. When its perfect Ill sell I was only giving a heads up to the pending sale.

Talk crap if you want but I dont expect it to sell here I will most likely get on a ship to dubai or germany were people with money know what a solid build is. No one asks for info they just talk about pictures and critique my attention to making everything perfect.

Serious buyers are welcome to ask questions. Haters can kiss my Ass!!!

Comment

^^ Lol, you have apparently never read a single book on human interaction.

But keep on rocking that attitude. Positively guaranteed to take you real far.

You're asking 75,000 dollars for an E30. On the internet. Apply the smallest amount of common sense and you can understand why someone may critique your build/thread, especially given the limited time/effort you put into it, despite your supposed incredible attention to detail.

Host a slew of beautiful pictures on Flickr. This ain't 2001. It's incredibly easy and free to post high res, large pictures on the internet nowadays.

Edit: Also gotta laugh that you think you have to ship a car off overseas to find someone with money. People with serious money are a lot closer than you think.
          Last edited by MR E30 325is; 08-24-2017, 10:08 AM.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

You are never going to sell that car for that price with that attitude. Come back down to earth, put some real effort into the ad, and then, maybe, you'll sell it for a decent price.

Comment

Lol sell the car in Dubai. This ain't even close to their standards your missing about 2500hp and a couple of turbos. Keep up with the cocky attitude though you just digging your self deeper and will never sell it. No one wants to buy a car from an asshole no matter how nice or how much money they have.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Based on the sig of 0-60 Freak, I'd say he is a buyer at just about any price...

Current Cars:
                2015 Lamborghini Huracan
                2016 Porsche GT3 RS
                2016 Sierra Denali
                1991 BMW 318is m54/6spd
                2004 Lexus rx330

On Order:
                2017 Ferrari 488 GTB

Searching for:
                E30 2dr for new build

But since you're too naive to recognize what a $75K car for sale ad looks like, you should just write another block of text with poor grammar and spelling errors and tell the internet about your CV. I'm sure that'll convince people that the car is top notch and worth $75k...

oh wait, no it won't.

Edit: This is how you list a car for sale - and he is asking $56K less than you.
                Last edited by Joe G; 08-24-2017, 12:47 PM.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                Sounds like you need a massage.
                Originally posted by kpeng
                Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Ygtbsm1969 View Post
                  The build is perfect and when I say little things its like the cluster needing a restoration so just sent into Bavarian. On my first real test drive of 200 miles the seals in rear diff showed leaks so I had to wait for seal kit to totally redo diff which I just finished 3 days ago. This is not some thrown together hack of a build. It was gone through and everything was restored with rear BMW parts or better. If anybody here actually had the money and genuine interest I would send over 200 photos of restoration as well as I have the service manager at local BMW who has gone over it and driven it and is avalable for a true review of car. As far as pictures this site restricts the size of photos and is hard as F#*k to post on but Ill try again. I served in the ARMY for over 12 years as a technician on the HAWK air defense system I can fix anything from micro volts to radars, engines, analog wiring to hydraulics, 360 three phase to 75000 volts. Im a better mechanic than 99% of the wrench turners out there. And got the 3 years of school to prove it. I currently work as a RN in surgical services and my attention to detail is second to none. People die if I dont pay attention and that quality and attention has gone into this car. Its not posted formally because Im not done. When its perfect Ill sell I was only giving a heads up to the pending sale.

Talk crap if you want but I dont expect it to sell here I will most likely get on a ship to dubai or germany were people with money know what a solid build is. No one asks for info they just talk about pictures and critique my attention to making everything perfect.

Serious buyers are welcome to ask questions. Haters can kiss my Ass!!!
                  Want a cookie? You're posting on a public forum, and your asking price is pretty out of line from what most clean s14 powered E30 M3s are going for. From a collector's stand point, putting an s54 in and not having the original s14 available with the car as part of a package is a huge deterrent and significantly lowers the actual market value of your car.

I was one of the 1st in CA to do this swap years back, in my former M3, so I know full well what the build entails.

You're more likely to get $50-60k max for this car, and it would only be on sites like BringATrailer.com or eBay.
                  Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Ygtbsm1969 View Post
                    Its not posted formally because Im not done. When its perfect Ill sell I was only giving a heads up to the pending sale.
                    We don't allow feeler threads here, and based on the comment I quoted you obviously won't mind this informal post being locked. Feel free to post your formal for sale ad with lots and lots of pictures - which I'd expect from anyone asking $10,000 for a car much less $75,000 - when you're actually ready to sell it.
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                    X