Euro S50-Powered 1991 BMW 325i E30 M-Swap 22k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro S50-Powered 1991 BMW 325i E30 M-Swap 22k

Ok, so I'm listing on the forum on the recommendation of @2mAn. Apparently this build is familiar on this site. All work was done at AMS Autowerks in NJ, This was a NO Spared expense build. What ever could be done to keep it OEM was done, what needed to be replaced was ordered OEM. This was a ground up restoration. The car was listed on BaT https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...25i-cabriolet/ and didn't get the results intended. The price is negotiable , I am representing the seller and I can tell you it's a bend but won't break negotiation. Please comment below or ask for my contact info and we'll exchange information. Car is located in Long Island NY.
    Attached Files

How long have you owned it

Are you M3Troy?

I would address the cosmetic issues on the car and then relist this.

Car is almost there.

How long has the owner owned it?

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
      Are you M3Troy?

Car is almost there.

No, The current owner has had this car for about 2 years now (or less) The previous owner was the one who did all the work. He then made a deal with my Uncle for this car. My Uncle has a new toy and this one must go, so he enlisted me. I sell on Ebay all the time Antdawgs1 I have over 500 feedback, but Ebay isn't the place to sell cars like this anymore. Bat is, but as one person stated, leave it up to the BMW community to rip this car apart for minor details, it's like saying that the Picaso doesn't look good because of the light it's placed under, it is a simple fix, but the overall car is what needs to be looked at. Any PPI will pass with flying colors. I told him to order a new carpet or repair that one, he's a little stuborn.

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
        Are you M3Troy?

Car is almost there.

This type of car wont do so well on BaT typically because those people dont really want to spend good money on a modified car. Its tough, but I think this car could find a buyer here and suggested he list it here
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Car looks good. What’s the asking price?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul-Z View Post
            Car looks good. What’s the asking price?
            22k..
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Two problems with you getting anywhere near that asking price:

1. Its a convertible, which no one wants.
              2. Its got numerous cosmetic things that need to be cleaned up. The bolts on the strut brace are rusted to hell. The carpet is filthy. People that have $22k to spend on a E30 are expecting something 95%+ done (such as myself).
              Haven't you ever seen Russian Nesting Dolls? They work like that.

1987 325e / 2008 135i

Comment

I agree...convertible for $22k that’s going to be a really hard sell. Like I tell many -just because you spent a fortune on your swap doesn’t mean you are going to get it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                323i MTEC1
                Z3 coupe
                E60 M5

Comment

Working...
                X