Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should a high School incident be relevant 35 years later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But isn't that what everyone wants to do? So it's ok for you (antifa in general) to do the doxxing, but it's not ok for others to do the same to you?

I don't quite understand. It seems that your justification here makes your stance fairly hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
      But isn't that what everyone wants to do? So it's ok for you (antifa in general) to do the doxxing, but it's not ok for others to do the same to you?

I don't quite understand. It seems that your justification here makes your stance fairly hypocritical.
      the question was "why wear masks" and i was answering that. a discussion of whether or not doxxing is "okay" is pointless; it's happening and none of us can stop it.
      past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        a discussion of whether or not doxxing is "okay" is pointless; it's happening and none of us can stop it.
        Other than literally just stop doing it, right?
        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
          Other than literally just stop doing it, right?
          i never started

feel free to check back in with me about that when the police literally just stop shooting unarmed people
          past:
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:

Comment

i never started

feel free to check back in with me about that when the police literally just stop shooting unarmed people
            Over generalization anyone

Rofl
            “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

i never started
              What do you mean you never started? Started what? Doxxing people?

2. i have doxxed exactly one person. a fedex driver that sexually harassed and put his hands on one of my friends.

And surely a guy as smart as you is intimately familiar with the law enforcement Use of Force Continuum, right?

I understand you're special forces in Antifa and probably also in your past military life whereas I'm just a silly patrol cop, but I don't recall a subject having a physical weapon such as a knife or firearm as a necessary component to use deadly force... Given your level of elite training and ongoing practical use of such tools, surely you understand that an unarmed subject is physically capable of killing another human without weapons, right?
              Last edited by Ryan...; 10-15-2018, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                What do you mean you never started? Started what? Doxxing people?
                yes, of course that’s what I meant, numbskull

it wasn’t for a political end

put your hands on one of my friends and send them sexual text messages when you only had their number because you were supposed to deliver a parcel- i will fuck your life up and not apologize for it, ever

i’m really sorry that you’re so offended that i had to do your local counterpart’s job for him, but this is why the local sentiment is “don’t talk to cops”. one of three conditions is true: they are incompetent, they don’t care, or they are security detail for white supremacists

i’ve seen the first two for more than 20 years, but the latter is a more recent development, and that’s why antifa has a problem with you
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

put your hands on one of my friends and send them sexual text messages when you only had their number because you were supposed to deliver a parcel- i will fuck your life up and not apologize for it, ever

i’m really sorry that you’re so offended that i had to do your local counterpart’s job for him, but this is why the local sentiment is “don’t talk to cops”. one of three conditions is true: they are incompetent, they don’t care, or they are security detail for white supremacists

i’ve seen the first two for more than 20 years, but the latter is a more recent development, and that’s why antifa has a problem with you
                  Never change

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                    I’m gone for a week and come back to this.

Here’s an idea for Antifa and any other public demonstration. Outlaw face masks. If your cause is so righteous why hide your face?
                    How many more videos do you want to see of Antifa getting pounded by the Proud Boys, Prayer Patriots, and generally guys that don't need masks and bear spray to start a fight?

There's like 3 just from this past weekend.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

^

Only reason for that shit happening is Antifa fags think they need to shout down anyone trying to use the 1st amendment for anything they dont agree with. In others words we want our rights to free speech but no one else can.

Look at the bullshit in PDX the last couple weeks caused by the trashcan killers.....
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Should it matter what the intent is for? You've still admitted to using a tactic that was meant to harm another person, regardless of whether it is for political aims or not. You've literally admitted to attempting to limit another person's pursuit of life and liberty.

So it's ok for you to harm this guy because he harmed your friend? Once again, you're literally justifying your actions by going back to 2100BC and Hammurabi's Code "An eye for an eye" justice system to justify your actions. The problem that many people here have with your antifa and similar movements is that they justify all of their actions based on this ancient code of conduct, rather than a modern view of solving disputes, where people use the court system to rectify claims of injury rather than striking out for vigilante justice.

You haven't mentioned how long you allowed the police to investigate your friend's claim against the FedEx driver before you took action. My bet would be that it wasn't long enough for them to actually take up the case and investigate. I'm not saying that sexual harassment isn't an important matter, but other crimes such as murder, gang crime, etc, pose a more imminent threat to the community (especially because it appears as though your friend wasn't further threatened, and thus not in imminent danger) and would probably be investigated first (Ryan can chime in here, I think he already made allusions to this).

I just don't see how you can justify two wrongs making a right...First graders know this to be false.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          Look at the bullshit in PDX the last couple weeks caused by the trashcan killers.....
                          They all looked like assholes. Both sides looked like they had no regard for the general public just going about their business. Looked as if they were there to provoke each other and actually start a confrontation rather than state their views in a public fashion.

But this thread has managed to go waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy off topic. I guess Kavanaugh's life hasn't been ruined after all? Yet anyway. But without any evidence I'm not sure how it could be. He'll have to deal with public outcry through mail, social media, etc. but he was most likely going to have to deal with that anyway due to his political positions.

So what was the last month for? Probably a failed effort to hold up the vote until after the election. Sad state of politics we have now... :(
                          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                          -----------------------------------------
                          91 318is Turbo Sold
                          87 325 Daily driver Sold
                          06 4.8is X5
                          06 Mtec X3
                          05 4.4i X5 Sold
                          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                          90 325i Sold
                          97 328is Sold
                          01 323ci Sold
                          92 325i Sold
                          83 528e Totaled
                          98 328i Sold
                          93 325i Sold

Comment

Should it matter what the intent is for? You've still admitted to using a tactic that was meant to harm another person, regardless of whether it is for political aims or not. You've literally admitted to attempting to limit another person's pursuit of life and liberty.

So it's ok for you to harm this guy because he harmed your friend? Once again, you're literally justifying your actions by going back to 2100BC and Hammurabi's Code "An eye for an eye" justice system to justify your actions. The problem that many people here have with your antifa and similar movements is that they justify all of their actions based on this ancient code of conduct, rather than a modern view of solving disputes, where people use the court system to rectify claims of injury rather than striking out for vigilante justice.

You haven't mentioned how long you allowed the police to investigate your friend's claim against the FedEx driver before you took action. My bet would be that it wasn't long enough for them to actually take up the case and investigate. I'm not saying that sexual harassment isn't an important matter, but other crimes such as murder, gang crime, etc, pose a more imminent threat to the community (especially because it appears as though your friend wasn't further threatened, and thus not in imminent danger) and would probably be investigated first (Ryan can chime in here, I think he already made allusions to this).

I just don't see how you can justify two wrongs making a right...First graders know this to be false.
                            The problem is they want the courts to rewrite the Constitution, instead of the legislature through the Amendment process.

They are hoping for activist judges to do it for them, since the vast majority of people don't share their fringe views.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                              They all looked like assholes. Both sides looked like they had no regard for the general public just going about their business. Looked as if they were there to provoke each other and actually start a confrontation rather than state their views in a public fashion.

But this thread has managed to go waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy off topic. I guess Kavanaugh's life hasn't been ruined after all? Yet anyway. But without any evidence I'm not sure how it could be. He'll have to deal with public outcry through mail, social media, etc. but he was most likely going to have to deal with that anyway due to his political positions.

So what was the last month for? Probably a failed effort to hold up the vote until after the election. Sad state of politics we have now... :(
                              I guess you missed the one where the trashcan killers had traffic bound up and started to assulat a car with old people in it that got scared and mashed a few of them and crashed
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

He uses vague terms to describe the sequence and timeline, then responds with name calling when asked for details.

Sounds like an unwanted sexual advance via phone, and some sort of physical contact, which could range from a shoulder touch to full blown genital penetration. Given the scant details and the fact he implied the police weren't too concerned, I'm going to guess the physical contact was closer to the first part of the scale (non-dangerous, but unwanted contact such as a shoulder touch/hand/butt grabbing). None of those are violent crimes, the friend wasn't in immediate physical danger, so this case likely wouldn't warrant pulling detectives off other cases, or even officers off patrol/calls. Depending on how long he gave the cops, it may have even been in a queue, which in larger cities can be anywhere from 50-200 calls pending service, answered nearly in order with higher priority calls moving closer to the top of the pile (shootings, active fights, stolen vehicles, drunk drivers, missing persons, etc).

Everyone thinks THEIR case is the most important and deserves to be put on the top of the pile, but that's not how things work.

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post

You don't think his life has been ruined? I'm sure it feels ruined to him and his family... That's what pisses off rational people; this was a modern day witch hunt with precisely 0 evidence to support the accuser's claims. 0 evidence. Hell, even the circumstantial hearsay brought forward to support her claims was sketchy and hardly convincing. I'm curious, do her allegations of what happened even fit within that State's statute of limitations?

The timing was not random, everything was done to manipulate a political event, at the expense of a man's family and social reputation, with a distinct possibility of physical harm from the rabid left calling for his death and the harassment of his family.

Of note for sexual assault allegations: since the #MeToo movement we've had a ton of people come forward to report sexual assaults, which is fantastic. These things need to be reported not only for the victim's sake, but to prevent more victims.

HOWEVER. We also have a lot of people coming forward to report things the internet tells them are crimes (a male flirting in a bar in 2005, touched her hand, asked for a number, was rejected, and left), but simply aren't. Those people become angry and tell their friends how the police didn't do anything for them. Or they want to report something that WOULD have been a crime if reported 7-10 years earlier, but have since fallen outside the statute of limitations for 4th degree sexual assault (touching genitals/breasts over the clothes, etc). Or, they try to report it in the wrong county/jurisdiction and get upset that we can't help them with a case that's years old and occurred 50+ miles away.

And lastly, something that was apparently forgotten by many during the Kavanaugh ordeal; you need evidence to prosecute people. Where no physical evidence exists, you better have an ironclad way to prove events happened to reach the required burden of proof, witnesses, or an admission of guilt.
                                Last edited by Ryan...; 10-16-2018, 10:33 AM. Reason: mumbled a whole lotta words

Comment

Working...
                                X