No announcement yet.

Steering Wheel Garage: All things steering wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That wheel is so ridiculously comfortable, I couldnt believe it. I've never felt a better wheel in an e30 ever.

Comment

Wow that Racing Dynamics wheels is really sick.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

here's my wheel for the 325

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Any more info on that wheel Eric? Looks like it has some sort of tiny hub?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
            Any more info on that wheel Eric? Looks like it has some sort of tiny hub?
            it's a sparco 265 i think is the model. alcantra with a 90mm dish. the hub is for a quick release :)

Comment

I picked up this momo off ebay a while back. Not sure what model it is.
              Attached Files

Comment

dbgrubbs, doesn't it say anything on the back of the wheel or under the pad?

I wish there was a place that sold the center pads for steering wheels. It makes them look so much nicer.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Momo for Alpina...

Cheers / Pierre
                  1988 E30 ALPINA B3 2.7 #224/257 Made in Buchloe

see more : http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=71686&referrerid=12460

Comment

What do those gauges in the vent do?

edit*

Never mind, I saw some of your other pictures. They're for the turbo right?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                      That wheel is so ridiculously comfortable, I couldnt believe it. I've never felt a better wheel in an e30 ever.
                      I effing love that RD wheel. SUPER fat and comfortable.
                      Originally posted by Gruelius
                      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
                        I effing love that RD wheel. SUPER fat and comfortable.
                        :up:

Comment

MOMO Mod 7

We're out there in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            here's my wheel for the 325

Don't want to clog the thread, but I suppose hub/adapter/ quick release info is important here too.

Can you see the gauges with a 265mm wheel? Stock seats? How tall? I suppose the quick release and adapter bring it closer, which I imagine helps.

What quick release is that?
                            My e30 and e28 are both up for sale::

Delphin/Pearl Beige Cabrio- 5 speed
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...04#post1205404

Alpine/Cardinal-5 speed
                            http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...1#post14192741

Comment

Originally posted by e28forlife View Post
                              Don't want to clog the thread, but I suppose hub/adapter/ quick release info is important here too.

Can you see the gauges with a 265mm wheel? Stock seats? How tall? I suppose the quick release and adapter bring it closer, which I imagine helps.

What quick release is that?
                              Well, yes i can, but nothing in my interior is factory besides the pedals.

in fact all that's in it at the moment is some wires and a stearing colum.

but....

the colum is lowered 50mm where it bolts to the firewall support.

I'm running a recaro pole position SPG bolted to the floor (my shoulder is below the door line)

my dash is lowered/tilted for better visibility.

I can do this becuase i'm running nothing under the dash besides the ECU, and that might change soon as well (no hvac, radio, center console etc)

Comment

I was wondering do you guys know if you can buy the //m sticker for a mtech 2 wheel? Mine fell off. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X