No announcement yet.

The Official 2014 Formula 1 thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael Schumacher is being woken from his medically induced coma...could go either way if he passes or not...

Comment

Is it morbid to say that I'd rather see him pass than be a vege for the rest of his life?

Either way, the Red Baron we knew has already passed :-(

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Question for you guys, I'm about to make the move to get rid of my cable TV and go with solely internet. For anyone that does the same, how are you getting your races?

Comment

I hunt for stream sites the same way I do the NFL or NBA :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Hick View Post
            Mclarens rear end is crazy. I can't find a good pic to show hoe it works
            You don't read AutoSport?

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
            Question for you guys, I'm about to make the move to get rid of my cable TV and go with solely internet. For anyone that does the same, how are you getting your races?
            Private Torrent site. But since I don't upload anything, I'd have to donate a hefty chunk of change to get some more invites.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
              I also do not have cable. I have an 80% success rate or so of finding bootleg streams of F1 coverage during the live broadcast times (early in the morning mostly in the USA).

I will post the links I have had success with this year, but often times I just google "F1 streaming" the morning of the race and after looking through 2-5 links that dont work I find one that does. Even if these links no longer work, search the main site for each of the links as the URLs can change.

Also, I use Hola Unblocker on Chrome to change my proxy settings. This tricks websites like the BBC into thinking I am in the UK so I can watch F1 (and other shows like Top Gear) on their I-Player which is very nice.

Lastly, I sometimes bite the bullet and go to a bar/restaurant that airs the F1 races in Chicago. Now that Players Club is down, I joined some FB and Meetup groups to find F1 coverage.

Generally ranked from better to worse (more likely to work up top):

Wiziwig, the new MyP2P. Wiziwig.tv brings to you live sports on your PC for free. Live football , Live MLB and NBA. Just for free tv on your pc. Wiziwig.tv brings you also the best P2P programs guides.
              sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
              1997 M3 (sold)
              1989 320i Touring (sold)
              1990 325i (sold)
              1991 535i/5 (sold)
              1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
              http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

I didn't like Ferrari last year, but I like Kimi way too much to not pick up some new Ferrari gear. So long, Red Bull stuff..

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Great video on how the new ERS works in conjunction with the new powertrain.

Comment

Would anyone be interested in a joint donation so you can download HD torrents from a private site? This same site also has WRC, DTM, Touring cars, V8 Supercars, MotoGP, World and British superbike, etc.

If you're interested let me know. I can then figure out the donation amount for that number of invites, and you guys can split the cost?

I've been using it for 4 years trouble free.
                    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                      Would anyone be interested in a joint donation so you can download HD torrents from a private site? This same site also has WRC, DTM, Touring cars, V8 Supercars, MotoGP, World and British superbike, etc.

If you're interested let me know. I can then figure out the donation amount for that number of invites, and you guys can split the cost?

I've been using it for 4 years trouble free.
                      I would be interested for sure
                      - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
                        I would be interested for sure
                        Count me in. How much of a donation are we talking?

Comment

Also keen for tracker, about to get rid of Satellite TV, which ironically had everything mentioned on your list Buddy.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Lulz

Originally posted by vlad
                            Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

It's probably more that Sebastian Vettel is the Justin Bieber of F1.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                                It's probably more that Sebastian Vettel is the Justin Bieber of F1.
                                Which in turn, makes Lewis Hamilton the Kim Kardashian of F1.

That being said, his domination did turn me off from last season, I want to see more fighting for the championship. I'm excited for this year. It the same reason I stopped watching the WRC, Sebastian Loeb was winning every single stage, and it was boring.

Comment

Working...
                                X