Need some suspension recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some suspension recomendations

So i decided to sell my cup-kit and get something stiffer. I want something that lowers the car about the same as the cupkit but little bit higher in the back as i think the cupkit was too low in the back as well the cup kit is really soft.

so basically what i want is something stiff and lower the car about 1.5"-1.8" back and 1.8"-2" in the front. Right now i am leaning towards the IE stage 3 springs with the blisten sports....you guys think that setup will meet my criteria?

thanks very much

Luke
    Luke
    98 M3 with many goodies

Sounds like IE stage 3's would work well for what you want. That or any race spring will be stiff enough to keep your tires from rubbing too much.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeCDoos
      Sounds like IE stage 3's would work well for what you want. That or any race spring will be stiff enough to keep your tires from rubbing too much.
      thanks man
      Luke
      98 M3 with many goodies

Comment

Bilstein Sports in conjunction with H&R Sport springs would offer similar results. Just make sure that if you decide to go with this you get the springs that offer a bit more drop in front than the back.....since they also make a set that offers equal height reduction for both front and rear.

Jon
        Rides...
        1991 325i - sold :(
        2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Working...
        X