i been lookin at these....i didnt realize theyre so heavy tho
    Originally posted by Danny View Post
    I wonder who (e)pill is.
    Soon to be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
      Soon to be banned.
      Again...
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

i love how u guys are so ontop of things!goodjob

Comment

What just happened?

Comment

nothing....

Comment

Can I see pics of your shaved caliper brackets so I can get some idea?

Comment

4.5" backspacing is pretty extreme for an 8" wheel. I would go with 5" or 5.25" to get the wheel tucked in a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
                  4.5" backspacing is pretty extreme for an 8" wheel. I would go with 5" or 5.25" to get the wheel tucked in a bit more.
                  I don't know. From the pictures that White325 provided, I think that looks perfect. Its a great stance on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by GCARent View Post
                    I don't know. From the pictures that White325 provided, I think that looks perfect. Its a great stance on the car.
                    ok, it's you that's got to drive the thing, not me :)

Comment

Originally posted by GCARent View Post
                      Its a great stance on the car.
                      it LOOKS awesome. but rub rub rub rub rub unless you do some major fender rolling/pulling.
                      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                        it LOOKS awesome. but rub rub rub rub rub unless you do some major fender rolling/pulling.
                        My car is not that dropped. It has Eibach springs and Bilstein shocks and the car dropped like only 1" front and back. With this setup, I will doubt that it will rub like crazy. Also, I might get 195/50/15 or 195/40/15 depending on availability.

Comment

This is how my car stands with Eibach springs and bilstein shocks:

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                            That couldn't be anymore wrong. I have 15x8 4.5" BS with 10mm spacers and 195/50's and I barely rub. Only thing I did was roll the fenders and eventually the fenders pulled themselves out enough while compressed over bumps. I'm on GC's too. But then again I was running over 3 deg. of camber.

Comment

Originally posted by S&E30 View Post
                              That couldn't be anymore wrong. I have 15x8 4.5" BS with 10mm spacers and 195/50's and I barely rub. Only thing I did was roll the fenders and eventually the fenders pulled themselves out enough while compressed over bumps. I'm on GC's too. But then again I was running over 3 deg. of camber.
                              Do you have this on an early model e30? If so, can you send me a picture of it or post it up? Thanks

Comment

Yes but I don't have rears yet cause I keep buying other things. Eventually I'll get some 15x10's for the rear. Right now im on Borbets.

Comment

Working...
                                X