2012 PDX Saturday Morning Caravan 6/23/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
    Oh throw my friend Steve up on teh list too. He's piloting my 92 325ic.
    Done!
    And PhilCas1987 should be lurking around here somewhere too
    Everyone, tell your peeps to check in if they are going and are on r3v. I know I come across as a curly haired hardass, but I'll seriously hand out my cell # and wait up for people if they have a legit excuse for being late :)
    But only if they say they're coming!
    -------------------------------------------------
    1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
    2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

oh, and my girlfriend offered to bring her fairly nice nikon and like 5 empty memory cards and snap some rolling pics as well,she may not be that into cars but she loves e30s,

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
        I may roll back to pdx from chehalis to do the drive with yall.

Im in for the drive AND the gang bang
        Id be down to do that.

Comment

I will already be in Washington by then, rolling up with Utah, Colorado and Idaho peeps :D
          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
          Originally posted by J3M93
          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Jonny (Jmil86) is joining us I believe as well, driving his E46 ZHP....
            CBAKE
            86 Eta (sold)
            88 325ix (sold)
            87 325i

Comment

what time do you guys hit Safeway in Woodland? to pick up Vancouver & up boys
              Last edited by Brilliantrot 318is; 06-15-2012, 04:26 PM.
              Transaction Feedback: -click here
              [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
              [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                what time do you guys him Safeway in Woodland? to pick up Vancouver & up boys
                When we feel like it ;-)

If we know people are there we will swing through there on our way.

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                  what time do you guys him Safeway in Woodland? to pick up Vancouver & up boys
                  I don't see the point in stopping in Woodland. Makes more sense to just drive straight through.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    I don't see the point in stopping in Woodland. Makes more sense to just drive straight through.
                    I guess I should say that if there are a lot of people (for whatever reason) there, we can roll up with them. If there is only one or two guys, they might as well be waiting on the on ramp and punch it when they see us roll by :)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                      I guess I should say that if there are a lot of people (for whatever reason) there, we can roll up with them. If there is only one or two guys, they might as well be waiting on the on ramp and punch it when they see us roll by :)
                      I don't know of anyone off r3v that is in Woodland (or surrounding areas.) Just my opinion.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I don't know of anyone off r3v that is in Woodland (or surrounding areas.) Just my opinion.
                        Oh there are a couple, though I can't think of who they are right now. Last year there were quite a few, but mostly because the PDX meet was scattered when the damn I5 bridge went up. A couple of us that were on the WA side said screw it, and rolled up to Woodland and waited.

I would strongly encourage everyone to meet in one spot though. I don't want to play off ramp bingo on the way up.

sigpic

Comment

Austin Austin.. calm down, we still have 8 more days, and FYI we do have a handful of north or the river people, they might not all be meets kind people but when it comes down to the e30 picnic everyone is down you know what I'm saying

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                          fair enough
                          Transaction Feedback: -click here
                          [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                          [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

how much does it usually cost to drive up there in a 325? lol

Comment

I'll be rolling up from PDX around 1-2 if anyone is up for a Saturday afternoon caravan.
                              [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/
                              91' 325i | Glacier

Comment

Pre Caravan Friday night Party!!!!

Ok, so if I get enough response and people are up/down for it Jmil86 and I want to have a friday night party at Jonny's house... There is plenty(tons) of parking and crash space whether you set up a tent or crash on the floor... It is BYOB/p/p/b/bmw, fine ladies drink free... LOl... RSVP, let us know if you're interested and we can plan accordingly. I can get decent keg prices if everyone wants to through down, also we can do a potluck type of BBQ... Also there are some decent bars in the area as well... We are about half mile from SW Cedar Hills Blvd and NW Cornell, less then a mile form HWY 26... Respond sooner then later if interested otherwise it will just be a couple of us. But make no mistake we will be still making the 9am caravan!!!:hitler:

CBAKE
                                86 Eta (sold)
                                88 325ix (sold)
                                87 325i

Comment

Working...
                                X