Anyone know of a website to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwanac View Post
    Don't finance through a dealership... isn't that where the money is made?
    Financing through a dealer is not a bad thing. Yes, they make money on it, but so would any other bank you finance through.

Some/most of the time you are financing though the manufacturers credit portion; i.e. VW credit, BMW finance, etc...

Dealers also get other cost reduction insentives, such as high marks for their service department (Farbin can probably say more). It can be a fairly substantial number and factor in the cost of the car to the dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by killa325i View Post
      lol then stop trying to buy cars you cant afford. i'm done in this thread, i understand that 90% of the members on here are not in the demographic to buy a late model used or new vehicles, so i dont expect most to understand. but i love e30's;)
      What in the world are you talking about? Stop trying to buy cars I can't afford? That has nothing to do with anything that I said? I can't afford the car because I wouldn't want to pay more than I had to?

OOOOOKKKKKK

Comment

easy........killa........swallow and breathe

I agree with you on a level. Profit is an absolute must for any business (eco 050??) but the way you ranted, and the way you presented yourself via your words made you sound like one of D-bags car salesmen we're talking about. It's a known fact. Whenever one says "car salesmen" a negative condentation comes to mind.

So pick your head up so you can see out the windshield

Comment

Originally posted by jddbmw6913 View Post
          . I for one have haggled with McDonald's over the price of a 10 cent water, so you can be damn sure I'm going to haggle with you over $800.
          and you're a fucking mooch
          Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

Originally posted by killa325i View Post
            i'm done in this thread... but i love e30's;)

lies, you came back. just go away plaid suited man.

Comment

Killa, you're an idiot. If the dealer accepts the price then it was obviously worth it to them.. You'd be retarded not to haggle as much as you can. You're just pissed because people try to get the best price out of you, whereas you want to take all their money. Cry me a fucking river? Apparently you're definition of "mooch" is the rest of the worlds definition for "smart consumer". gtfo, nobody here is paying MSRP on any car no matter how hard you cry about it.

Comment

Working...
              X