WTB: Sport seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Sport seats

Black or tan, must be in great shape. Lets see what you got!

Edit: Or in ok shape if the price is right
    Last edited by vt.bimmer; 02-15-2006, 05:20 PM.

Bump

Comment

Pearl Seats

I've got Pearl front seats from an '87 is. Don't know if this counts as "tan" as the colors are similar but obviously different. I'd say driver qualifies as ok and passenger as good. Asking $125 for the pair (shipping not included). I could send pics if you're interested.

Sasha

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

I have regular tan cloth seats that were redone about five years ago and are in pretty good shape. I would let them go for $150 plus shipping. This also includes a rear seat if you need it.
          1985 325e - 5000 RPM's of Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Drewe30e
            I have regular tan cloth seats that were redone about five years ago and are in pretty good shape. I would let them go for $150 plus shipping. This also includes a rear seat if you need it.
            Im looking for sport seats. I have mint condition interior right now I just want sport seats.

Comment

Sport seats

I have the whole set for $300. I will seperate the fronts for $175+shipping

Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
              88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
              98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
              89 Porsche 944 - dd
              95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
              90 325is - track rat

Comment

you should buy some corbeaus...they are great seats

Comment

Originally posted by golfdmb18
                  you should buy some corbeaus...they are great seats
                  Any pics of them in a e30?
                  Im looking for something clean and classy and Im not sure the corbeaus are what Im after. Dont they have CORBEAU stiched on their seats?

Comment

What's your price point? We sell these seats and I am going to put a set in my E30. In the leatherette/corderoy they are $550/ea. These are nice handmade Italian seats, not Asian knock-off crap. The fit and finish is excellent.

Comment

Those look nice, but for that price I would rather have a nice set of sport seats. I would like to see some pics of them installed in your e30 though.
                      They almost look like the low back scheel seats like in a older Porsche.

Comment

Funny you should mention Porsche... It was our original market for the seats. We also have some different styles - http://www.motomotions.com/seats/index.htm

We have more options than what is shown, but they are not kept in stock. All of the seats are available with a sub-hold for harnesses and we offer tilting bases for fixed back seats, so you still have some access to the backseats.

Comment

i have a set of tan sport seats...except the drivers seat is ripped up pretty bad. the bottom portion is ripped hardcore and the left bolster is pretty worn. the passenger side seat is in pretty good shape except for 4inch tear (in the shape of a circle 4 inches being the diameter).

i'd be willing to let them go for dirt cheap.
                          IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Thanks guys. Ive decided to buy a set from Al Canuck @ Seams Perfect. Rebuilt with black vinyl.

Comment

ah nice, you know i was going to consider getting my seats reupholustered with him but found a nice set for a good price. how much is that gonna run ya if you don't mind sharing?
                              IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Working...
                              X