Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Single ports shipped - Dual ports are next - but sales closed for now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s1uma1 View Post
    ditto that... still waiting for my dual port to ship...i think it's been a year since i placed the order...
    Seems like there is a prime opportunity for someone handy to swoop in and make some money.
    89 325i Coupe Auto Delphin Metallic - Sold
    91 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot - Sold
    83 323i Euro Coupe Manual Lapisblue - Sold
    89 325i Coupe Manual Delphin - Sold
    89 325i Sedan Auto Brilliantrot
    87 325i Vert Manual Brilliantrot

Comment

Well.. order was prepaid. Just waiting for him to ship. So I guess the money has been made already

Comment

This is getting ridiculous. The dual ports have been on your "to do" list since March.

George if the dual ports aren't going to happen the just send me a refund.

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

They are on my workbench, being assembled now. Give me a bit of time, and I'll then be sending out email confirmations with any address corrections. But I will have to wait for some heat shrink to come it. So give me a bit of time.
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            They are on my workbench, being assembled now. Give me a bit of time, and I'll then be sending out email confirmations with any address corrections. But I will have to wait for some heat shrink to come it. So give me a bit of time.
            If you have one single port extra available i will buy it..... Just let me know.

Comment

So 6 weeks later... that heat shrink arrive yet?

Or do you still need more time? Like April 1, 2018?

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Yo! I sent you a PM McHammer - answer it dude;)

Sorry for the delay. Shipping address conformations will be going out soon. Please answer it, or I'll hold your package back till I hear from ya! Packaging will arrive on Wednesday - so most will go out on Thursday/Friday, or Monday with tracking info.
                Last edited by george graves; 10-24-2017, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Just a heads up - I sent a "Please confirm your shipping address" to everyone via your paypal email. Please reply to that email and not a PM here.

I'll also have 1-2 extras of the dual port and 1-2 extras of the single port. PM me if interested.

Comment

Just a heads up - I sent a "Please confirm your shipping address" to everyone via your paypal email. Please reply to that email and not a PM here.

I'll also have 1-2 extras of the dual port and 1-2 extras of the single port. PM me if interested.
                    PM'd
                    My Garage
                    2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                    1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                    1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                    Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by stonea View Post
                      PM'd
                      Got it - let me ship these out, and I'll get right back to you. Thanks!

Comment

Still making these?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, from time to time. PM me if you're interested.

Comment

UPDATE.............

I'm thinking of making another batch. This time the options will be with a USB 2.0 port or a USB 3.x port. Or a combo USB 2 and one USB 3 port. With USB 3.0, that should be the last charging port you'll ever buy for a cell phone.

Considering USB came out in 1998 - it's 20 years old. USB 3.0 should be one of the last physical charging ports in to the next 10-20 years. But you'll be driving your e30 on Mars by then so whatever. ;)

Parts are incoming - post up here if interested in the end-all-be-all-device-charger.

Comment

I would be interested in a few of them!
                              My Garage
                              2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                              1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                              1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                              Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

me too
                                Legit Sellers: Insomniac912, SixerFixer, 3liter6, NoSnowJustIce, JustXtreme, SLEEPYDUB

Comment

Working...
                                X