Pic Whoring the 325 & ///mpower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic Whoring the 325 & ///mpower

Couldnt pass up the photoshoot.. My dad was out of town and left his dirty M Roadster in the garage, I just had to wash it for him. Oh and I got the rims on the 325.

money shot baby..

akward angle on my driveway

Really goes to show how far BMW has come in 10 years. The s52 pulls phenonally even in stock form. I took it for an enjoyable ride this afternoon and opened it up pulling out of some stop signs. That motor loves to git and go, but the clutch is extremly difficult to master, all the shifts feel unnatural. I barely gave the car any gas and 5 grand came quickly. (im affraid to drive it much faster being that its not my car)

Got back in the eta.. exhaust was rocking a bit louder than the stock muffled m power, but went for the gas and found myself pushing the pedal down pretty far just to get a response.. Made me think more about m50 swap.

What do you guys think of the black rims? The car looks okay in person, but I am thinking of making them silver before the end of the year. Its growing on me a bit though.

jon
    Old and improved:

Give us some large side-shots of the rims. They look pretty good, I think.
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I don't like the black centers, maybe if you dressed your tires or something...

You should look into front/rear windscreen shadowline. The chrome looks gay.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
        I don't like the black centers, maybe if you dressed your tires or something...

You should look into front/rear windscreen shadowline. The chrome looks gay.
        You are very right. I have been trying to score a set of black winshield trim, and yes it does look gay, I should have waited to do it all at the same time, but I got greedy. And yea, The black looked good when i saw the wheels off the car, but its not agreeing with me as much now. I will clean those tires up a bit and see what the difference is, but I think they will become silver around summer time. Not enough contrast.
        Old and improved:

Comment

Get some of that wet tire spray.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

i like the wheels,

just need to get rid of the chrome and that purple pinstripe and it'd look sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Candela
              i like the wheels,

just need to get rid of the chrome and that purple pinstripe and it'd look sweet.
              what he said, and make the tires black like the rest of your car. looks good :up:

Comment

tell me your dad takes the bra off when snow/gravel season is over :(
                My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

Sweet, must meet you and your car. Three modded E30's in Maryland, looking for more...

I have that M Roadster's shifffffterrrr.....!!!
                  Reminiscing...

Comment

The pinstripe is ///m colors. I have gone over and over about taking it off. I am still undecided about it, but it may be off someday. My dad's friend put it on back when he owned the car, and im not sure how easily it will come off.

I sprayed my tires with some wet shine and it makes it look much better. It does look damn sexy sitting under the lights in a dark parking lot.

Kirs- I know what you mean man, that bra really ticks me off. But hey, they do work somewhat. Maybe I will get him to take it off over summer. When i drove it to my prom it was on there, and he left it on when he went down to the Z car homecoming. We have the large 4 foot long picture of all the cars, and his is like the only one with a hood bra.

m42- I think ive got two more days of classes before break, so I will look over the schedule here soon and get back with you, but I should be able to meet up shortly.
                    Old and improved:

Comment

Too much black for me.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport
                        The pinstripe is ///m colors.
                        I say leave it, esp if it's original.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...