Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poster

Poster for my photoimaging class. The project was a poster for a group of photographers, the text is basically just fill... any input?

Last edited by ubernasty; 10-22-2009, 01:34 PM.

i like the perspective. looks good.
    sigpic

Comment

What kills me is the reflection across the hood... top right corner looks empty to me, maybe a more traditional title would workout.
      Originally posted by z31maniac
      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Little too much white space on top, reflection is a little strong but overall I really like it!
        stephenbrody.com

Comment

i like it but it seems like you have alot going on the hood and right hand side and not much happing on the passengers side.
          Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
          every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
          Originally posted by Jparkr
          The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
          87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

I like it the way it is w/too much white space/ reflection on hood. real life not studio. true and pure.
            sigpic

Comment

thanks, i am reworking it based on my in class crit and comments on here, i'll post when its done.

Comment

There is a little too much reflection and the date is hard to read. Maybe darken the date and move to the top right corner?

Comment

tried another one..

Comment

The first one everything is fine except the Sponsored by text.. it looks thrown together last second.. try separating with bullet points or using logos

Comment

Working...
                    X