X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gazellebeigem3 View Post

This but trade out the busch for bud

Comment

isnt bud no longer american? its owned by a german company...
      Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

Originally posted by thearkitekt View Post
        isnt bud no longer american? its owned by a german company...
        Yeah, currently owned by InBev. Which is Belgian / Brazillian.
        $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

Shock Top!

Comment

i love how quickly this got to 7 pages. fuck yeah patriotism

Comment

123) Putting men on the motherfucking moon.

/thread

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
              '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
              '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
              SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangstbd View Post
                i love how quickly this got to 7 pages. fuck yeah patriotism

This is America and despite our outta touch elected officials doing everything they can to limit or destroy much of what make this place great. There is still many many things that makes the USA one of the best places in the world to live.

Come on man WTF did you expect to happen.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

There is still many many things that makes the USA one of the best places in the world to live.
                  What I like about America is what remains when East and West Coast, and the bible belt are nuked: what remains is the desert. Nothing. Space. Dirt. Grand Canyon. Indians. More dirt. No politics. No racism.

Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Holland are all great countries to live in. They have millenums old culture and history, they have great food (not that hamburgers and fries is bad, but perhaps a bit limited), they have nice cars (many won't make it here), and they have diversity of opinion. What's not too like? How many here, who say that the US is the best waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesry in the world, have ever travelled abroad, or lived in another country? How can they compare? Yes. Maybe it is the best one. But one must try other options befoe making such a claim.

I wonder how come social inequities, death penalties at nauseam, blatant racism, imperialist arrogance, omni present religious zealotism, weak economy, can still make it #1? The USA of the 1950s is long gone. The American Dream is over. It's been a nightmare still the Watergate. The loss of the innocence. You can't trust your governement. Too bad religious groups took advantage of the situation.

I want to live in Spain. Nice ladies. Easy living. Great weather. I am the Sexy Beast.

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                    What I like about America is what remains when East and West Coast, and the bible belt are nuked: what remains is the desert. Nothing. Space. Dirt. Grand Canyon. Indians. More dirt. No politics. No racism.

Great Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Holland are all great countries to live in. They have millenums old culture and history, they have great food (not that hamburgers and fries is bad, but perhaps a bit limited), they have nice cars (many won't make it here), and they have diversity of opinion. What's not too like? How many here, who say that the US is the best waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesry in the world, have ever travelled abroad, or lived in another country? How can they compare? Yes. Maybe it is the best one. But one must try other options befoe making such a claim.

I wonder how come social inequities, death penalties at nauseam, blatant racism, imperialist arrogance, omni present religious zealotism, weak economy, can still make it #1? The USA of the 1950s is long gone. The American Dream is over. It's been a nightmare still the Watergate. The loss of the innocence. You can't trust your governement. Too bad religious groups took advantage of the situation.
                    oh come on lee.. you couldn't just let this one go without talking about how much you apparently hate americans (racism what)?

racism is everywhere, in every culture. Including Canada (a lot of the recent violence in BC is probably related to racism). Social inequities are part of life. Somebody, somewhere is always going to have it better than you, so what. We don't live in a utopia, life is never going to be fair. Weak economy? are you serious? maybe you haven't noticed the *worldwide* recession? Given the US is Canada's biggest trading partner, maybe you would have noticed your own recession. We sneeze and you catch a cold.

and actually, a great thing about the US is our neighbors - canada and mexico. Unlike much of the rest of the world, we don't have to worry about missiles and nukes being fired over our borders. I can cross into canada (and mexico, mostly) and feel as safe as I am at home. and most of the people are pretty nice, like anywhere else you might visit.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

124) Yosemite
                      125) Speed boats at the lake
                      126) Boats with grills on them at the lake and near the beaches
                      127) SCCA, NASA, and every autoX that happens through the summer
                      128) Roscoes
                      129) San Francisco Bay Area
                      130) Drive Thru everything

Build, break, repair, repeat.
                      91 300zx TT
                      03 540i Msport
                      91 318is track
                      89 Isuzu Imark/lotus 24hr Lemons car

Originally posted by george graves
                      R3v is a very different kind of forum - don't come here with your bull shit - we'll actually take the time to call you on it.

Comment

LEE:

Some how I knew you were gonna chime in with a I hate America tirade and some how expound that we are the scourge of the earth, when in all reality most current 1st would countries would still be shitting in a ditch if not for us. I am going to ignore it and just leave it lie. Nando has a good enough response
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Canook-A Canadian and all that it implies. Usually a raging liberal and coward. A self-conscious prig that is so lost in liberalism that they are incapable of action. A parasitic leach that enjoys the freedom afforded them by better men (their stronger southern neighbors)than themselves.
                          A Canadian. Also known as North American's less trigger happy half.

Spot on.

Comment

Also, to contribute further:

Comment

Wow Lee. Just wow.
                              Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I can own and read both the Koran and the Bible

Comment

Working...
                                X