• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I am going to rant for 30 seconds

Fuck Mercury insurance, they wont insure my vehicles for the amount I want them insured for...those of you that know the vehicles I have let me break it down, the E30 they will cover up to 2k, the gmc truck, 2k, the 02 they wont cover at all because it is being restored and they apparently dont deal with vehicles that are in storage or being restored, and my motorcycle they said they will cover up to 1k in value, but its going to cost me 1k per year to get coverage, so they literally just told me id be better with liability only.

Well guess I am back to AAA

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
      Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
        what the hell is a vhs? what the hell are cd's?
        NRG Quick Release/MOMO Hubs|NRG Limited Edition Deep Dish Wheels|NRG Wood Wheels|Nardi|
        9five Eyewear|Day of the Dead Tees|
        WORK Wheels|Lug Nuts|
        STÄTUS|
        Got Juice?|

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
          The CD's are in my CD case in my car, they are shiny disc's that have music on them. The VHS tapes are at my house,They are rectangular shaped over sized cassette tapes that have movies on them.........Dont get me going on castette tapes,that will move on to vinyl records and then 8-tracks..please dont lol

what the hell is a cassette tape? and what in the hell is a vinyl record?!

Originally posted by greanthumb View Post
          Love it^^
          I'm truly catching whiffs of my age when CDs are refered to as obsolete. I too have a nice VHS and vinyl collection. I'm proud of this
          me too! i have mini vinyls and regular sized vinyls. probably a good 500 old punk bands, heavy metal, and various other bands.

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
          I am going to rant for 30 seconds

Fuck Mercury insurance, they wont insure my vehicles for the amount I want them insured for...those of you that know the vehicles I have let me break it down, the E30 they will cover up to 2k, the gmc truck, 2k, the 02 they wont cover at all because it is being restored and they apparently dont deal with vehicles that are in storage or being restored, and my motorcycle they said they will cover up to 1k in value, but its going to cost me 1k per year to get coverage, so they literally just told me id be better with liability only.

Well guess I am back to AAA
          you're telling me........

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
          my feedback thread

Comment

also, what should i do guys, i was offered 2k. should i take the money and be done with it? or should i decline and hope they offer me more. or decline and sue the guy for 5k+? they have the car damage estimated at 4100.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
            my feedback thread

Comment

Daaaamn, shit just got real on SCGC.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

is 5k still small claims court, I think so, Id go that route

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

Decline and negotiate for more ask for 7500 5k max small claim and 2500 in punitive damages. they'll counter again and settle otherwise go to court 2k is a giant middle finger to you for thinking you'll be dumb enough to take it.

Comment

Originally posted by mcr_driver View Post
                    Decline and negotiate for more ask for 7500 5k max small claim and 2500 in punitive damages. they'll counter again and settle otherwise go to court 2k is a giant middle finger to you for thinking you'll be dumb enough to take it.
                    ^yup. Or hire a lawyer on probate. Insurance companies have a chain of command are like robots. They will always offer the least and hope you take it. If you get a lawyer I guarantee you they will want to settle more quickly once you start claiming other damages, lawyer fees etc
                    sigpic
                    TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

the vulture

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                        also, what should i do guys, i was offered 2k. should i take the money and be done with it? or should i decline and hope they offer me more. or decline and sue the guy for 5k+? they have the car damage estimated at 4100.
                        take the money and run, small claims court is nearly impossible to get your money. they either can take YEARS to pay you or just file for bankruptcy. Happened to my girlfriends parent's.. The were being ran around for 6 months, and in the end - the dude just filed for bankruptcy.. They didn't get jack shit but a , sorry.

Comment

That's why you get a wage garnishment with stipulations that even in the event of a bankruptcy you are protected.

Lawyers can make magic happen if they word it properly. You could also stress extenuating financial hardship on your part as a result of a failed potential collection effort assuming the plaintiff files bankruptcy and includes your claim in it.

#Lawyertalkbro

Comment

Originally posted by E30 331is View Post
                            Meh. I'd pay $300 for them
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

someone buys these meow.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale...8-9-5x120.html

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                              DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by greanthumb View Post
                                "Big red "for sure.

American cars/motors are my TRUE passion. I just finished a small block build for a 64 nova. Sbc/bbc=Simple and superior(IMO)

pics or it didnt happen:)
                                PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Working...
                                X