Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
    Yeah, you do, but the bitch is you won't recognize it until you are older
    Cmon Luke! Sucking ain't so bad. In fact I suck good.

Comment

based on this thread title i thought we were going to be discussing bmw's here.
      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

OP, stop being a lazy bitch, that is all.
        -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
          based on this thread title i thought we were going to be discussing bmw's here.
          Not a fucking chance.

See, that right there is why young people suck. Daniel here got suckered in easily by the title of this thread. See how that works? When he is a blind, toothless feeble old man of 40 he will have the wisdom of the ages and not get suckered in like that.

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
            It's my understanding the SETA was designated as just "325" no e after it?

Also if the car isn't Motronic 1.3, then the crank sensor and 60-2 wheel has to used from the i motor.

I did the swap following strictlyeta.net, was easy. You will also have to tap into the harness for the two wires that run the tach and econoguage.
            motronic 1.1/1.3 use the same crank sensor and wheel, you don't need to swap it if you have an 88 seta. You only need to do that if you've got the transmission sensors.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by kingston View Post
              same thing, really...

The `88 should be running motronic 1.3 already. Not positive on this, tho...
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
              X