No announcement yet.

PnP Megasquirt Systems - Updated 2/16, Pricing Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bad... I'm not the greatest with circuit boards. I see the diode and the pin 40 hole.

I'll update later this week! [emoji106]

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

Comment

It's not a jumper. There was a trace missing on the board, so the diode and the pin are not connected. Which is why you don't have 5v at pin 40. You have to solder a small wire between those two points pictured.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Yes, sorry... what I meant by jumper was the plastic coupler that I circled in green. That coupler can connect or disconnect 2 pins depending on how it's sitting. Initially I thought that was a "jumper" that needs to be moved.

I will be soldering / connecting the diode & pin 40 hole this weekend.

Thanks again for the huge help / info!!!

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got it working... thanks again!!!!
          Once I've got the exhaust cutout in place, it'll be time to make some noise.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone gotten I contact with blueapplesoda at all??

Comment

Derek hasn't logged on to r3v since 7/18. His site(s) are also gone again, but google does have this info:

Dederic Motorsports
              Address: 8945 Quartz Ave, Northridge, CA 91324
              Open ⋅ Closes 6PM
              Phone: (818) 527-5001

However, the number might be a google voice number, and there's no specific VM.

Basically, he seems to come and go, but is sometimes reachable, so keep trying if you are really interested.

Comment

If you're still doing these message me fam, I'd love an ms3pnp unit for my m30 swap
                Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Working...
                X