No announcement yet.

Official CA Wheels & Tires For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a great set of basket weaves with brand new tires on them I'm selling for 400 will meet anywhere in bay area pm if interested
    i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
      i have a great set of basket weaves with brand new tires on them I'm selling for 400 will meet anywhere in bay area pm if interested
      I would take these if you were farther south! darn it

Comment

Originally posted by bendjeff View Post
        i would take these if you were farther south! Darn it
        ill meet you in visalia for 450?
        i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
          ill meet you in visalia for 450?
          thats ok. I will just wait for something a little more local. I am in Palm Springs area and that drive would be a bit too far ;)

thanks

Comment

Kinda over the stretched tire look. Anyone want to trade wheels/tires? Looking for 15 or 16" 4x100 with meatier tires.

16x8 Style 5's with some curb rash and 18mm 42 draft designs adapters. Dunlop DZ102s with minor camber wear with a lot of life left.
            Attached Files

Comment

Apex arc 8s for sale!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian7 View Post
                Kinda over the stretched tire look. Anyone want to trade wheels/tires? Looking for 15 or 16" 4x100 with meatier tires.

16x8 Style 5's with some curb rash and 18mm 42 draft designs adapters. Dunlop DZ102s with minor camber wear with a lot of life left.

What's your asking price?

I'm trying to sell my meaty set up but they're also "stretched" in the front. 16x9 all around (245's in the rear, 205's in the front)

-ALaS

Comment

Originally posted by alas View Post
                  What's your asking price?

I'm trying to sell my meaty set up but they're also "stretched" in the front. 16x9 all around (245's in the rear, 205's in the front)
                  Just looking to trade straight up as I don't have another set of wheels I can drive on in the meantime. 16x9 is a bit too wide for my tastes, thanks for the offer though! As for what they are worth, maybe $950? I have a brand new matching spare too.

Comment

Originally posted by betty_white30 View Post
                    Have another set still 5x120 if interested 500$
                    Style 4s 16x8 +20. Really nice fitment for e30s
                    I was able to stuff 235s on min with minor rolling
                    two have good tires on them
                    two have no tires. good condition
                    Price dropped to 500. Need these gone
                    old picture... BBS REPS nOT FOR SALE

Bump for price drop
                    1990 325i - Betty "alpine" white
                    1983 533i - Ron "Burgundrot"

Comment

Originally posted by Brian7 View Post

I can trade you my style 5's with (less stretched) tires? Haha! I'm assuming they're 205/45... Mine have pretty fresh 215/40 Yokohama s drives.

Edit: seeing as to how low your rear sits I highly doubt they'll fit... I had to raise my car up a bit to fit them in the back.
                      Good luck with the search! Funny, I came to this thread wanting to list my wheels and tires for trade, but yours are likely prettier! GLWT(trade)

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                        I can trade you my style 5's with (less stretched) tires? Haha! I'm assuming they're 205/45... Mine have pretty fresh 215/40 Yokohama s drives.

Edit: seeing as to how low your rear sits I highly doubt they'll fit... I had to raise my car up a bit to fit them in the back.
                        Good luck with the search! Funny, I came to this thread wanting to list my wheels and tires for trade, but yours are likely prettier! GLWT(trade)
                        16" Style 5s? Fill/drill or adapters?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                        Transaction feedback
                        - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                          16" Style 5s? Fill/drill or adapters?

Adapters! 20mm front/18mm rear (or vice versa) and they have studs as well.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Adapters! 20mm front/18mm rear (or vice versa) and they have studs as well.
                            I have so much stuff left to buy for my swap that I really shouldn't even be thinking about wheels lol. If you still have them in 6-7 months I'll hit you up.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                            Transaction feedback
                            - jpod999

Comment

Yea I'm tucking tire out back. I'd like to go lower too, the front sits a bit high still! I doubt mine are prettier, I did find a perfect color match for the wheels though so they don't look too bad from 5ft away lol

Comment

215/40 fit easily on lowered e30s with style 5/ adapters?
                                Or is there rubbing?

Comment

Working...
                                X