• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all you Islam haters

88 325ic ~~~> Rusty and ugly
    85 E ~~~> RIP

Get the fuck over yourselves...

Islam is as violent, misguided and ridiculous as your religion or point of view will ever be.
    It is nothing new, stop buying into the 21st century version of McCarthyism to paint a whole sect of people like devils.

jackasses
    85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

for the record I have no issues with muslims, I have issues with the ones that think their religion lets them kill anyone that does not think like them and that blowing them selves up is a good thing.

Also Mohamed was a crazy man that was banished and excommunicated form the faiths of his time.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Oh...and dont say

"my ______ hasnt done anything!" cause it has get the fuck over it

not everyone who is Islamic is a terrorist hey, I even served with Islamic soldiers...WOW
        85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

ride on bro

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
          1983 Peugeot 505 STI
          1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
          2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

yea this wasnt directed at anyone in particular, just a general rant
            85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

I would love to see moderate Muslims out protesting against their extremist counterparts, but they don't. Until then, fuck Islam. The Middle East is stuck in the dark ages and Islam is to blame. At least Christians had a reformation.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                I would love to see moderate Muslims out protesting against their extremist counterparts, but they don't. Until then, fuck Islam. The Middle East is stuck in the dark ages and Islam is to blame. At least Christians had a reformation.

Didnt that take the Christians like 1000 years or some shit?
                85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

^ are you fucking serious?[edit one above] I don't think its that hard to see that the terrorists are using islam as a device to scapegoat their own fucked up selves.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Oh and fuck you, you are part of the problem.

Ignorant whitewashing fucks like you are what drown this country in hate, making a mire of bullshit and fear.
                    85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      Doesn't the Koran Teach tolerance and love??? Well then why are those that are moderate and truly believe in those teachings NOT out denouncing the radicals that use those beliefs for justification of acts of terror and oppression of women and those of other beliefs and lifestyles ?????????????????? Why is the Faith used as a hammer of oppression and 100% control by the religious leadership/govt leaderships of Muslim countries over the populace????? Why is anyone that goes against those leaders killed, or tortured till they submit??? Why are women stoned to death for being the victims of rape???? Why are there still Honor Killings occurring all over the world for those women that go against that will of the family and or leave the faith??????

Going to have to agree 100% with on this totaly. Islam is 700-1000 years behind the christian faiths in its evolution.
                      Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-12-2010, 08:09 PM.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                          Doesn't the Koran Teach tolerance and love??? Well then why are those that are moderate and truly believe in those teachings out denouncing the radicals that use those beliefs for justification of acts of terror and oppression of women and those of other beliefs and lifestyles ??????????????????

Going to have to agree 100% with on this totaly. Islam is 700-1000 years behind the christian faiths in its evolution.

I dunno possibly out of fear? Not everyone has the luxuries that we have for example: being able to say whatever you want and not get blown the fuck up for it?

that’s one excuse but more likely they ignore the radicals the same way that our religious leaders ignore morons like the WBC
                          85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

also when the extremists have control of the media and governments I can see how that also might make it tough

but these are generlizations, who knows why
                            85 E ~~~> RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Naplm00 View Post
                              Oh and fuck you, you are part of the problem.

Ignorant whitewashing fucks like you are what drown this country in hate, making a mire of bullshit and fear.
                              Blah blah blah. Listen, I am not going to judge individuals based on their religious affiliation. I will be just as welcoming and kind to a Muslim as to any other person I meet. The problem is that moderates have completely failed to distance themselves from the extremists.

Comment

Working...
                              X